2013 rang rover evoque

2013 rang rover evoque

This is a discussion on 2013 rang rover evoque within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; I just bought the 2nd hand range rover. I tried to use keyless entry passive( just pull out handle door to unlock car) but it ...

Member #

2013 rang rover evoque

I just bought the 2nd hand range rover. I tried to use keyless entry passive( just pull out handle door to unlock car) but it is not working. So anyone can help me find out what happened with it pls? The sale man in dealer said maybe the battery but im not sure.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Welcome to the forum!

The first thing is that Passive Entry is an option on the MY13 Evoque, I believe it came with the premium package. What we here in the US call Passive Entry, the Brits call Keyless Entry. They describe what we call Passive Entry, under the heading of Keyless Entry in the owner's manual. Confusing to say the least. Also, to add to the confusion, the door handles are the same whether you have Passive Entry or not. You won't be the first to be confused by this. There are some posts about this issue on the forum dating back to 2013.

You can go to the Land Rover TOPIx website, and create a username and password. Once logged in, you can input your VIN number and see all of the options that are on your Evoque, as well as a list of what options you don't have.

Go here: https://topix.landrover.jlrext.com/t...cle/lookupForm
    Last edited by Rsquared; 08-07-2018 at 08:01 AM.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Rsquared View Post
    Welcome to the forum!

The first thing is that Passive Entry is an option on the MY13 Evoque, I believe it came with the premium package. What we here in the US call Passive Entry, the Brits call Keyless Entry. They describe what we call Passive Entry, under the heading of Keyless Entry in the owner's manual. Confusing to say the least. Also, to add to the confusion, the door handles are the same whether you have Passive Entry or not. You won't be the first to be confused by this. There are some posts about this issue on the forum dating back to 2013.

You can go to the Land Rover TOPIx website, and create a username and password. Once logged in, you can input your VIN number and see all of the options that are on your Evoque, as well as a list of what options you don't have.

Go here: https://topix.landrover.jlrext.com/t...cle/lookupForm
    Name:  Untitled.png
Views: 123
Size:  97.2 KB Is that has Passive Entry or not, sir? I don't see any option about keyless entry but on the website dealer, they put Keyless Entry on that car. Sorry for my English

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator
    Member #
    I don't see the Premium Package listed, which is the option package that would give you Passive Entry. Keyless Entry here in the US, means you push a button on a key fob and the doors unlock without a key. My belief is that you do not have the Passive Entry option.

Member #
    oh thank boss! Anyway do you know how much to make one more keyless in Range Rover dealer? I asked LockSmith but they told me that I need to come to the dealer

Ads