Extended Warranties?

Extended Warranties?

This is a discussion on Extended Warranties? within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; My 2015 has about 900 miles left on the factory warranty. I was wondering what kind of experience people have had with extended warranties? I ...

Member #

Extended Warranties?

My 2015 has about 900 miles left on the factory warranty. I was wondering what kind of experience people have had with extended warranties? I have never purchased one before but some of the ones I have checked on have been $4500 - $7500 for a full warranty similar to the factory one. Another issue I have is that I like to change my own oil and do other simple maintenance like replace the battery, spark plugs, brake pads, air filter, etc. Also, most of the "scheduled" maintenance have lots of silly things like "check that the headlights and tail lights work" and bunch of other things like that added to a simple oil change to jack the prices up. I guess since I don't want to take mine in for that an extended warranty wouldn't work for me anyway.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Ads