Active dampening strut

Active dampening strut

This is a discussion on Active dampening strut within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; I am searching parts for replacement from struts for my 2058 Range Rover Evoque VIN# SALVP2BG3FH041880. I can find 80 plus partnumbers and its asking ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Rsquared

Thread: Active dampening strut

Member #

Active dampening strut

I am searching parts for replacement from struts for my 2058 Range Rover Evoque VIN# SALVP2BG3FH041880. I can find 80 plus partnumbers and its asking if I have active dampening. Any way to find out if Mommy's Evoque actually has active dampening and what the part numbers are for both left and right front struts and housings?? I have called the local dealer but they are A. BOOKED!! B. NOT VERY FRIENDLY!!! C. EXTREMEMLY EXPENSIVE!!!! I traded my in my Wrangler I had huge equity in for this as Mommy HAD to have an Evoque and I told her it would be expensive......but NOOOOOOOOOO......Any help?????

2. # ADS
    Ads

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Welcome to the forum!

My advice would be to go to the Land Rover TOPIx website, at the link below, and create a username and password. You do NOT have to a dealer or authorized JLR repair facility to create a username and password. Once logged in, enter your 17 digit VIN number, and you can get a list of all of the options your Evoque has, as well as a list of options you don't have. Hopefully, this will at least answer the question about active dampening.

https://topix.landrover.jlrext.com/t...cle/lookupForm
    lemmy999 likes this.

Member #
    Thank you very much, great reference for the future!!!!!

Ads