Transfer case leak

Transfer case leak

This is a discussion on Transfer case leak within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; There are two hoses that attach to the bottom of the transfer case that are leaking on my 2015. Before the warranty was expire I ...

Member #

Transfer case leak

There are two hoses that attach to the bottom of the transfer case that are leaking on my 2015. Before the warranty was expire I took it in and they said the leak wasn't significant and claimed they tightened the hoses a bit. Now 5k later I notice the oil leak is very slight but both hoses have a drip of oil on them. You can see where they connect from the attached picture (where the red plugs are). This is the view of the bottom of the transfer case.

I can find the transfer case on the various land rover parts websites (LR051076) but the hoses aren't mentioned and I do know know what the hoses are called or what section of the parts websites to even look for them. I have the Land Rover service manual but they appear to all be for 2013 and earlier (even the manuals that claim to be for 2015 and 2016 are actually the same one). Does anyone know anything about these hoses (what they are called, what they do, where they go, etc)? Thanks.

Name:  Range-Rover-Evoque-Discovery-Sport-dynamic-Driveline.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  32.0 KB

2. # ADS
    Ads

Ads