2013 Evoque lights flashing and foot brake wonít go down.

This is a discussion on 2013 Evoque lights flashing and foot brake wonít go down. within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; Iím wondering if anyone has had this issue with their Evoque. For the past few weeks, randomly, my car will start, then all of the ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Rsquared

Thread: 2013 Evoque lights flashing and foot brake wonít go down.

Member #

Iím wondering if anyone has had this issue with their Evoque. For the past few weeks, randomly, my car will start, then all of the lights on dash and start flashing black to regular and the foot brake wonít go down, yet the car is running. If I put in drive or reverse the car will move, put the foot pedal brake stays up. Iíve trying turning on the and off the emergency brake, but nothing. I just turn my car off let it sit a few minutes and everything is normal. Iím wondering if itís safe to drive. Also itís hard to get a mechanic to understand it because itís happens randomly and not all the time. My warranty is over, bought it at car max a few years ago. Thanks for your help and ideas.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear of your issues. Most big auto parts stores, Advance Auto, Autozone, will plug in a OBDII code reader free of charge. The first thing I would do, is see if there are any codes to help pinpoint the problem.

Let us know how you make out.
    Kkannl likes this.

Member #
    Thank you!

Ads