2013 Range Rover Evoque Light bar

This is a discussion on 2013 Range Rover Evoque Light bar within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; So I recently bought a 2013 Range Rover Evoque in all white and black. Looks sick :P (Changing it soon tho to a black white ...

Member #

So I recently bought a 2013 Range Rover Evoque in all white and black. Looks sick :P (Changing it soon tho to a black white and gray camo wrap) Now I'm thinking about adding some light bars on the roof and on the front bumper of my RR. Does anyone know the best way to do it yourself? Id rather put it on myself than having to bring it to a shop. Also, yall think its worth it buying the grille all blacked out or just do it yourself as well?

Your fellow RangeBrother

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Great idea! I just put one on my bumper. Got it very cheap on Amazon Prime day. Also bought a ligt(22") and a wiring kit. Whole project was under $100.00 It is the bull type, license plate holder. Since it mounts to only the facia, I added a full length backing plate(aluminium 6" x 29" 1/8" or 3.175 mms thick). I used m10 x 1.75 socket head stainless bolts an all stainless hardware. This made it secure. Wiring harness was a breeze. Ran it through the grill and to the battery. Plug n play style. I was nervous about drilling the hole in the dash for the switch. But it looks great.Next i'm doing a 40" light bar on the roof. I'm going to mount it to mount it to my roof rack rails, on the inside of the rack. Toyota Tacoma roof rack mounts will be perfect. Good luck!
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by Motorcitysteel; 08-11-2019 at 11:10 AM. Reason: Forgot to add pics

Member #
    That looks bad ass! I will definitely look into the parts you got and might do something similar to what you got. I thought about getting the roof rack for the light bar too because im too scared to drill into the roof lmao. But thanks for the pictures too man that helps a lot.

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Glad to help another Rover brother. I have done quite a lot to mine. With more to come! I post alot of the pics and info on this site under the "accessories " forum. Check them out.

Ads