2012 Evoque Software Update - Page 2

2012 Evoque Software Update

This is a discussion on 2012 Evoque Software Update within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; I too am interested in seeing if there is a software update available for my 2015. I have created an account on topix but don't ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    I too am interested in seeing if there is a software update available for my 2015. I have created an account on topix but don't see the option to "view all vehicle details", do I need one of the paid subscription options to see this? If I do pay for access what other useful information will I get access to and is any of it downloadable and still usable once the subscription expires? If there is a software update available can I download it and install in my self via USB?

Thanks in advance.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Assuming you are logging in from a computer NOT a phone, you should be able to see the "View all Vehicle Details" in the top right hand corner of the screen, after you enter your VIN and click the "Find" button. Not sure what you might see, or not see, if you are using a phone to login.

If you pay for a subscription, you can get access to the Factory Service Manual, and other info. From the Vehicle Home page you can click on "Browse All" and then the "Documents" tab to see what all you can access with a subscription

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by steveg2112 View Post
    I too am interested in seeing if there is a software update available for my 2015. I have created an account on topix but don't see the option to "view all vehicle details", do I need one of the paid subscription options to see this? If I do pay for access what other useful information will I get access to and is any of it downloadable and still usable once the subscription expires? If there is a software update available can I download it and install in my self via USB?

Thanks in advance.
    From some devices I couldn't see the "view all vehicle details" but on my windows computer running chrome it showed up and there is no charge for that.

I have a copy of the service manual for an older 2012-2013 that is floating around (mine is a 2015), but there are way more differences than I thought there would be. So last week I paid for a 1 day subscription for the service manual (it was about $15) and looked around. I didn't have much time but I was able to download a few several sections in about 2 hours. I would say I may have downloaded 20% of the manual. The problem is you have to select each section, then select print, then save the file (pdf) and it is broken down in to MANY sections. I will one day subscribe for a day or week and try to finish downloading it if I can.

If you pay more you can have access to diagnostic info as well.

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Well, I looked for the "view all vehicle details" Its not there. Frustrating.Most things i click on say access denied. Another question, does your 2012 have daytime running lights?

Super Moderator
    Member #
    I'm attaching a screen shot from a visit to the JLR TOPIx website. The screen shot is the next screen, after entering my 17 digit VIN, and clicking the "Find" button. You can clearly see the "View all Vehicle Details" in the upper right hand corner. Don't know what browser you are using, but I have no problem at the TOPIx site with either Safari or Chrome.

Name:  Screen Shot 2019-09-13.png
Views: 4
Size:  243.8 KB
    Last edited by Rsquared; Yesterday at 08:29 AM.

Member #
    Ok, Thanks for the screen shot but it appears for a sec and then disappears. It wont stay on the top right. I wonder why?

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarman View Post
    Ok, Thanks for the screen shot but it appears for a sec and then disappears. It wont stay on the top right. I wonder why?
    What browser are you using?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Ads