Evoque Size

Evoque Size

This is a discussion on Evoque Size within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; I'm having a hard time figuring how large, or small I should say, it is. Are there any pictures out there of an Evoque next ...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Evoque Size

  1. #1
    Member
    Member #
    2
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    85

    Evoque Size

    I'm having a hard time figuring how large, or small I should say, it is. Are there any pictures out there of an Evoque next to another compact SUV or maybe a Range Rover Sport or Cayenne?

  2. # ADS
    Ads


  3. #2
    Member
    Member #
    11
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    44
    Curious about this myself. Would like to see it come in a bit larger then the LR3 but I'm afraid it will actually be smaller... but hard to tell in the pictures.

  4. #3
    Member
    Member #
    2
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    85
    I think I read somewhere that's it's shorter than a Ford Focus eek!

  5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Senior Member
    Member #
    1
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    320
    I'm guessing somewhere along the lines of a Ford Edge?

  7. #5
    Junior Member
    Member #
    13
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    9
    Specs from the LR website gives the 5-door a Length of 4365mm; Height 1713mm and width 1965mm (excl mirrors). This compares to a Freelander 2's (LR2) specs of Length 4500mm; Height 1740mm and width 2005mm (excl mirrors). So yeah, it will be smaller than a Freelander 2 (LR2). Boot space is supposedly similar to the BMW X1 at 420 litres.

  8. #6
    Senior Member
    Member #
    1
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    320
    Welcome to the forum Spook!

  9. #7
    Senior Member
    Member #
    1
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    320
    Quote Originally Posted by Spook View Post
    Specs from the LR website gives the 5-door a Length of 4365mm; Height 1713mm and width 1965mm (excl mirrors). This compares to a Freelander 2's (LR2) specs of Length 4500mm; Height 1740mm and width 2005mm (excl mirrors). So yeah, it will be smaller than a Freelander 2 (LR2). Boot space is supposedly similar to the BMW X1 at 420 litres.
    Sweet, thanks for that. Smaller then I was hoping for... but I guess I need to see it in person.

  10. #8
    Member
    Member #
    2
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    85
    Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Sweet, thanks for that. Smaller then I was hoping for... but I guess I need to see it in person.
    Same here. The LR2 doesn't seem that small of an SUV to me, but I'm worried that the Evoque will.

  11. #9
    Junior Member
    Member #
    13
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    9
    So who are the competitors for the Evoque? I read that it is pitched at the X3 and Q5 (and certainly looks that way price-wise), but in terms of size, it is up against the X1 and Q3. Would people pay a premium for a smallish SUV? Certainly seems that way if the orderbooks are anything to go by.

  12. #10
    Member
    Member #
    2
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    85
    Quote Originally Posted by Spook View Post
    So who are the competitors for the Evoque? I read that it is pitched at the X3 and Q5 (and certainly looks that way price-wise), but in terms of size, it is up against the X1 and Q3. Would people pay a premium for a smallish SUV? Certainly seems that way if the orderbooks are anything to go by.
    That's a good question! For the price you'd think it would have to be a bit larger and compete directly with the X3 and Q5.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-17-2012, 06:43 AM

Search tags for this page

evoque boot space
,
evoque dimensions
,

evoque size

,

evoque size comparison

,

evoque vs q5

,
freelander vs evoque
,
q5 vs evoque
,

range rover evoque size comparison

Click on a term to search for related topics.
Find us on Google+
 

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.