Evoque Size

Evoque Size

This is a discussion on Evoque Size within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; I'm having a hard time figuring how large, or small I should say, it is. Are there any pictures out there of an Evoque next ...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Evoque Size

Member #

Evoque Size

I'm having a hard time figuring how large, or small I should say, it is. Are there any pictures out there of an Evoque next to another compact SUV or maybe a Range Rover Sport or Cayenne?

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Curious about this myself. Would like to see it come in a bit larger then the LR3 but I'm afraid it will actually be smaller... but hard to tell in the pictures.

Member #
    I think I read somewhere that's it's shorter than a Ford Focus eek!

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    I'm guessing somewhere along the lines of a Ford Edge?

Member #
    Specs from the LR website gives the 5-door a Length of 4365mm; Height 1713mm and width 1965mm (excl mirrors). This compares to a Freelander 2's (LR2) specs of Length 4500mm; Height 1740mm and width 2005mm (excl mirrors). So yeah, it will be smaller than a Freelander 2 (LR2). Boot space is supposedly similar to the BMW X1 at 420 litres.

Member #
    Welcome to the forum Spook!

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Spook View Post
    Specs from the LR website gives the 5-door a Length of 4365mm; Height 1713mm and width 1965mm (excl mirrors). This compares to a Freelander 2's (LR2) specs of Length 4500mm; Height 1740mm and width 2005mm (excl mirrors). So yeah, it will be smaller than a Freelander 2 (LR2). Boot space is supposedly similar to the BMW X1 at 420 litres.
    Sweet, thanks for that. Smaller then I was hoping for... but I guess I need to see it in person.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Sweet, thanks for that. Smaller then I was hoping for... but I guess I need to see it in person.
    Same here. The LR2 doesn't seem that small of an SUV to me, but I'm worried that the Evoque will.

Member #
    So who are the competitors for the Evoque? I read that it is pitched at the X3 and Q5 (and certainly looks that way price-wise), but in terms of size, it is up against the X1 and Q3. Would people pay a premium for a smallish SUV? Certainly seems that way if the orderbooks are anything to go by.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Spook View Post
    So who are the competitors for the Evoque? I read that it is pitched at the X3 and Q5 (and certainly looks that way price-wise), but in terms of size, it is up against the X1 and Q3. Would people pay a premium for a smallish SUV? Certainly seems that way if the orderbooks are anything to go by.
    That's a good question! For the price you'd think it would have to be a bit larger and compete directly with the X3 and Q5.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads