2013 Evoque Dynamic RSE Remote Issue

This is a discussion on 2013 Evoque Dynamic RSE Remote Issue within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; Just purchased my 2013 Evoque with Rear Seat Entertainment system. Dealer did not have the RSE remote or the headphones. Purchased the 3 off of ...

Member #

Just purchased my 2013 Evoque with Rear Seat Entertainment system. Dealer did not have the RSE remote or the headphones. Purchased the 3 off of eBay and cannot get the remote to control at all. Hoping this is just an issue with syncing the new remote to the RSE controller. Is there a way to sync this remote with my vehicle without going to the dealer? Closest dealer is over 100 miles away.

Thanks
    Tony

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Called the local Land Rover dealer and they said they would find out if the used RSE remote control unit I bought needs to be synced with my vehicle and get right back to me................3 days later, no reply. Purchased another used RSE remote control and it works 100% and looks only slightly different then the first I bought. Have not looked into model numbers as of now as I am more concerned with sending back the original used one I bought. The one on the left works and the one on the right did not work at all.Name:  Evoque Screen.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  1.61 MB

Ads