KEYLESS ENTRY NOT WORKING (Door Handle)

This is a discussion on KEYLESS ENTRY NOT WORKING (Door Handle) within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; Greetings, Evoque 2013. Key fobs (two of them) open and close all the doors, fine. However, touching the door handle does nothing. New batteries. Tried ...

Member #

Greetings, Evoque 2013.
    Key fobs (two of them) open and close all the doors, fine. However, touching the door handle does nothing.
    New batteries. Tried almost everything; even resetting the whole vehicle with a scanner.
    Any Ideas?

2. # ADS
    Ads

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Did the "Passive Entry" as we call it in the North American market, the British call it "Keyless Entry", ever work? Here on the mainland, Passive Entry was an option offered with the Premium package on 2013 Evoques. Don't know how Evoques were optioned in your market area. There has been a lot of confusion over the US and the UK calling the same option by different names. To add to the confusion, the door handles are the same, whether you have Passive Entry or not.
    Last edited by Rsquared; 12-17-2019 at 10:04 AM.

Member #
    Double check the settings on your panel, that the Entry is check marked.

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Rsquared, Agombash...Guys, I'm sorry for the late response, I did not see the emails concerning these posts. Plus we have been dealing with some earthquakes/ some destruction.
    Thank you for your answers.
    The market in my area is U.S.A only (Puerto Rico).
    The Evoque did have that PASSIVE ENTRY feature. At least that's what my friend told me. He is the second owner...mmm... We will contact the first owner.
    The Entry Check IS Marked on the panel.
    I do have a scanner (Autel Maxisys Elite), and does not show anything concerning this issue.
    Last edited by titang9; Today at 06:58 AM.
    2013 EVOQUE (PURE)

Super Moderator
    Member #
    First... I have seen the news about the earthquakes, I hope you and your family are safe, and remain so.

You can take all of the guess work out of what options your Evoque has, by registering at the JLR TOPIx website. Once you get to the webpage below, click on the plain "Register" button, NOT the ones for dealer of independent operators. Once you create a username and password, you can enter your 17 digit VIN, and see all of the options your Evoque has, as well as the options it does not have. I printed out the options page and put it in with the owner's manual for easy reference, and also for any future owners.

https://topix.landrover.jlrext.com/t...cle/lookupForm

Ads