2019 Evoque upgrade question

This is a discussion on 2019 Evoque upgrade question within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; Brand new owner, received the car yesterday and brand new to this forum. We have a 2019 petrol R Dynamic Evoque. As an ex-demo car ...

Member #

Brand new owner, received the car yesterday and brand new to this forum.

We have a 2019 petrol R Dynamic Evoque. As an ex-demo car we could not spec it so it has arrived with a high spec but no sat nav. We have the Touch Pro Duo screens (& voice control, front parking sensors, heated windscreen and automatic headlamps and wipers which is essentially the Tech pack I believe) so I am interested to know if we can pay to have a retro fitted OEM Sat Nav installed, either JLR or something like Android Auto or Apple Car play. My assumption is this could just be a software upgrade but I guess there could also be a need for a hardware upgrade too?

Would appreciate any advice people have on this.
    Last edited by Squirt1877; 01-03-2020 at 01:31 PM.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Hi. I have a 2020 model year Evoque. Navigation, Android Auto, Apple Carplay, are standard on all model variants ... so surprised that wasnt true for all the new L551 series.

Member #
    you do not need nav to use android auto if you have usb plug-ins. use google maps from your phone.

peter

Ads