JLR USA questions

JLR USA questions

This is a discussion on JLR USA questions within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; Has anyone been able to get anywhere with customer care and JLR corporate? Having some serious issues with my 14 and dealer and currently getting ...

Member #

JLR USA questions

Has anyone been able to get anywhere with customer care and JLR corporate? Having some serious issues with my 14 and dealer and currently getting nowhere with JLR. Sending off a email now to the director of customer relations at JLR in NJ. Looking for any way to contact someone who can help get me answers.

Thanks

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    I didn't have much luck with them when my turbo failed about 1,000 miles and 4-5 months after the warranty. They filed a claim and took lots of information down and then balked when I didn't have full details of every oil change (I hot gotten it used 15k miles before the warranty was out). The dealer told me that he had a customer that had 36k miles and the warranty was out by 1 month and all work had been performed by the dealer and JLR only offered them 20% off the job.

Ads