Evoque Questions (Seats/Pricing/Amber Side Marker)

This is a discussion on Evoque Questions (Seats/Pricing/Amber Side Marker) within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; I'm considering purchasing a Fuji White Dynamic Coupe US model. (Style 6 wheels, Black headliner, Climate package and Adaptive Dynamic package) I'm interested in the ...

Member #

I'm considering purchasing a Fuji White Dynamic Coupe US model. (Style 6 wheels, Black headliner, Climate package and Adaptive Dynamic package)

I'm interested in the Ebony/Pimento seats but there's no Evoques in my area that have these seats to actual see the color. This color seems to vary in different videos and pictures. Is the color very close to red? In some videos and pictures the seats look light red even close to pink. Can someone that actually saw or have these seats tell me what color they look like in person. Also, any opinions on the rear seat (bench or bucket).

My dealer gave me a price very close to $1500 over invoice. Is this a good deal for a new 2012 (not a demo model).

On the US models there's an amber side marker in the headlight assembly. Does anyone know if it can be replaced with a clear lens if it not part of the whole headlight assembly?

As a new member, I appreciate your help, opinion and knowledge regarding the Evoque.
    Last edited by CyberDude; 08-16-2012 at 11:04 PM.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    I have the black/pimento seats. The pimento is a combination of red with a touch of orange color...not a deep red but red nevertheless. I love the combination and so does everyone who has seen the interior.

Member #
    I have those seats too. It is red. It is probably a shade lighter than the Target logo. That's the best I can describe it. But, it is not pink. I got mine at a little over $4k off msrp.

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by WatchgeekLdibari View Post
    I have the black/pimento seats. The pimento is a combination of red with a touch of orange color...not a deep red but red nevertheless. I love the combination and so does everyone who has seen the interior.
    Thanks for the seat color description. I think the red would look great with the white exterior color.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by jettie1767 View Post
    I have those seats too. It is red. It is probably a shade lighter than the Target logo. That's the best I can describe it. But, it is not pink. I got mine at a little over $4k off msrp.
    Thanks for the seat color description. I got to check out the local Target logo. It sounds like you got a great deal. My pricing was about $3,300 off the MSRP. I wonder if my dealer would go any lower considering the 2013 models will be out in a few months.

Member #
    I drove a test Dinamic Evoque with sports red seats. The red is very RED :-) Very nice colour - very attractive looks,...
    But "sports" seats are a bit less comfortable then the ones in "prestige" pack - I would suggest you to try them both before deciding.

BR : Miha

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by mihamusic View Post
    I drove a test Dinamic Evoque with sports red seats. The red is very RED :-) Very nice colour - very attractive looks,...
    But "sports" seats are a bit less comfortable then the ones in "prestige" pack - I would suggest you to try them both before deciding.

BR : Miha
    According to the Range Rover web site the front seats in the US Evoque models seems to be all sports seats and are only slightly different between models. Prestige model has Oxford leather which I'm guessing is a better leather than the other models. My local dealer doesn't have any Prestige models or the ones with the Red seats so it makes it more difficult to decide what to buy.

Member #
    Correct, oxford leather is only in prestige and is a bit nicer than the leather in the pure or dynamic.

For me, the dynamic and the active suspensio in the dynamic was more important than the oxford leather.

2012 Dynamic 5 door, Fuji White and Santorini black top, Lunar interior Style 6 sparkle rims, Climate comfort, adaptive dynamic, Sat and HD radio
    2012 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLTRXSE Harley Davidson Roadglide White Gold Pearl and Starfire Black
    2013 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLHRSE5 Harley Davidson Road King an ultra-premium Diamond Dust, Obsidian and Palladium paint scheme, 110th Anniversary Edition.

Member #
    Did anyone see the Ebony/Pimento seats in person and not like the color for any reason?

Member #
    any canadian owner here? Can anyone tell me does the coupe version have the blind spot monitor? I mean the dynamic version. Also for the gloss black finish 20 inch wheels. How much are those? No price showing. I am looking to purchasing a mauritius blue exterior with black roof top, and the red interior.

Ads