Need Wiring Diagram

Need Wiring Diagram

This is a discussion on Need Wiring Diagram within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; Hello ALL: I am in need of a wiring diagram for the Xenon/LED headlight. The 14 pin plug wiring arrangement/definition is needed as I am ...

Member #

Lightbulb Need Wiring Diagram

Hello ALL:
    I am in need of a wiring diagram for the Xenon/LED headlight. The 14 pin plug wiring arrangement/definition is needed as I am retrofitting these into my Pure model w/halogens. A simplified diagram or sketch to identify each pin would be needed. If any person[s] can help or point me in the direction to access to such info . . . other than TOPIx which is for shops, it would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks, in advance for help!!

Dfz.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Topix will let you access them even if you aren't a shop. You can purchase a subscription for just one day its only a few bucks and you can print off what you need.
    How to reset Warnings on your Evoque (Video)
    12 Evoque Dynamic 5D Fuji White/Onyx
    05 G35
    08 ISF
    09 GTR

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by dullfevrz View Post
    Hello ALL:
    I am in need of a wiring diagram for the Xenon/LED headlight. The 14 pin plug wiring arrangement/definition is needed as I am retrofitting these into my Pure model w/halogens. A simplified diagram or sketch to identify each pin would be needed. If any person[s] can help or point me in the direction to access to such info . . . other than TOPIx which is for shops, it would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks, in advance for help!!

Dfz.
    Please would you share your success? I'm trying to handle the same issue myself.

Thanks in advance and good luck!!

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    I can get you the wiring diagram from Topix workshop manual also if you haven't already found it. I'm at a dealer so I have access

Member #

Quote Originally Posted by LandRover View Post
    I can get you the wiring diagram from Topix workshop manual also if you haven't already found it. I'm at a dealer so I have access
    Thanks, I was able to locate a diagram. I have already completed my retrofit project successfully. I have posted pics here which were originally posted in another forum located at babyrr.com.

Here are the photos of conversion from halogens to Xenon/signature DRL's.

I finally completed my OEM HID/DRL conversion from Halogens. It took longer than expected . . . but it looks/operates like factory installed.

Mfz aka Dfz aka 3fz

Member #
    Greetings all. I'm wanting to make the same conversion with my headlights and am in need of the wire diagram for xenon LED headlight. Thanks for the help.Mijo

Member #
    Hello from Germany...

I am also looking for a wiring diagram of the headlights.
    Is it possible that someone could send it to me?

Thanks a lot.

Michael

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by LandRover View Post
    Hi

I am from Sydney .I am owning SD4 pure with Halogen headlamps and i recently purchased the xenon HID headlamps from UK . I am looking to install them myself as i couldnt get any support here. Land Rover denies to install them as they didnt originally came with the car.

Could you please help me with the wiring diagram .

Thanks in advance.
    Name:  evoque Left Side.png
Views: 601
Size:  458.9 KBName:  evoque Right Side.png
Views: 652
Size:  395.7 KB

Member #
    I finally got them today and installed them .No luck. The DRL's were working fine however , Xenon Turns on and immediately turns off. Do i need to do anything with the Harness .Pleaseeeee Helppppp.. Spent a lot of money on them .Now they dont seem to work .

Member #
    I bought LED headlights too and about to do it this weekend, from what I've learned reading through the forums, what you're experiencing is normal from a direct swap. There are 3 options at this point:

1) Internal wiring work is needed
    2) buy a IID GAP TOOL and program your car from halogen to Xenon (although I've read this works and doesn't work from multiple members which is why I still haven't bought the tool yet)
    3) buy a cheap $80-$100 HID kit and install that.

i think I might try option 3, then 2, but won't try option 1.

let me know what you think and what you want to attempt

Ads