MY13 evoque

MY13 evoque

This is a discussion on MY13 evoque within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; Hi all, i just put an order down for a dynamic coupe on august 10th 2012. I read that from august 20th onwards, the models ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: MY13 evoque

Member #

MY13 evoque

Hi all, i just put an order down for a dynamic coupe on august 10th 2012. I read that from august 20th onwards, the models manufactured will be the MY13 versions. I have a question. When i signed up for the dynamic, they have the aeroflip spoiler that comes as standard, but my car obviously will be manufactured in the MY13 version, does that mean that it wont come with the aeroflip spoiler anymore? Hope someone is able to enlighten me on this as i signed up because i of the looks of the aero spoiler, otherwise i would have just gone for the prestige instead. Someone pls advice and thank you for taking the time and reading my post.

regards

adrian

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Call the dealership and address with them.

Member #
    The spoiler is still an option, but not a no-cost option. I'd make sure the dealer adds it. You probably will end up spending a few hundred on it.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    I would call the dealer and make sure they order it with the spoiler. It is now a cost option on the 2013's.

2012 Dynamic 5 door, Fuji White and Santorini black top, Lunar interior Style 6 sparkle rims, Climate comfort, adaptive dynamic, Sat and HD radio
    2012 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLTRXSE Harley Davidson Roadglide White Gold Pearl and Starfire Black
    2013 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLHRSE5 Harley Davidson Road King an ultra-premium Diamond Dust, Obsidian and Palladium paint scheme, 110th Anniversary Edition.

Member #
    I was told $575 plus painting and installation.

Member #
    Hi all, thanks much for your comments. I called up the dealership and they were kind enough to actually include that in the car already. It is an option like what you folks have mentioned, but the option is at SGD $480 and they have thrown it in for free. I guess its like what a fellow forumer has said, always ask and you will get it! In addition, i also got the black glossy 20 inch rims as well to complete the look. Now patiently waiting for the ride to arrive sometime before xmas, they havent given me a manufacturing date, just that arrival is estimated somewhere before xmas this year. cross my fingers there wont be any delay at all!

adrian

Quote Originally Posted by Lachlan View Post
    I was told $575 plus painting and installation.

Member #
    Adrian, are you in Singapore? I ask because of the statement about SGD. Glad you were able to get the spoiler.

I love it there, but man is it expensive. I have spent a couple months there in various technical classes.

2012 Dynamic 5 door, Fuji White and Santorini black top, Lunar interior Style 6 sparkle rims, Climate comfort, adaptive dynamic, Sat and HD radio
    2012 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLTRXSE Harley Davidson Roadglide White Gold Pearl and Starfire Black
    2013 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLHRSE5 Harley Davidson Road King an ultra-premium Diamond Dust, Obsidian and Palladium paint scheme, 110th Anniversary Edition.

Member #
    HI dave, yes i am in singapore. glad you like it here. yea they threw in the spoiler as their reason was that customers would expect the spoiler to be there in the first place regardless if its MY12 or MY13 versions, which chances are, customers hardly bother to begin with. Sounds like a logical explanation. But i was surprised that the agents didnt know that the spoiler wouldnt be there, now they do, so they are going to manually remove the spoilers from the local dynamic variants and tell future clients about the options instead.

Its now a waiting game and I am slowly counting down the days. PRoblem is they havent even confirmed my manufacturing date as we speak so hoping for a delivery before xmas is a long shot, but its worth hoping i guess!

adrian

Member #
    @Dave: It's definitely god awful expensive to live there. If I'm not mistaken, aren't the Evoque's prices hitting north of 250kSGD? That's about 200 grand US dollars :P (I'm including COE prices)

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
    @Dave: It's definitely god awful expensive to live there. If I'm not mistaken, aren't the Evoque's prices hitting north of 250kSGD? That's about 200 grand US dollars :P (I'm including COE prices)
    I know, I looked at the price of a new Harley while there, more than twice the cost in the states.

I had a Job offer with a company to work in Singapore for five years. Cost of living was crazy, even with the company paying for my place to live, It would not have increased my income.

I really would have like to have worked there for five years, would have been a great way to see that part of the world. I really enjoy the culture and things to do in Singapore. Sentosa is great. China town is fun and I love Clark Quay and Boat Quay. The Zoo is fantastic and so is the Bird Park.

Last edited by FLSTFIDave; 09-04-2012 at 10:20 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ads