Seat Adjustment?

Seat Adjustment?

This is a discussion on Seat Adjustment? within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; Are you kidding me? Front of seat bottom does not go up and down, just the rear portion? WTH! Power hatch but STD. but limited ...

Member #

Seat Adjustment?

Are you kidding me? Front of seat bottom does not go up and down, just the rear portion? WTH! Power hatch but STD. but limited seat travel. Sucks, at this sticker price.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    I own a dynamic and my front drivers bottom seat goes up and down. Could you explain problem in more detail?

Member #
    I have a base Pure, front of seat cushion, does not adjust, only the rear portion goes up and down. Although the owners manual clearly shows, the seat front portion is supposed to adjust. Doesn't say it's an option. My salesman said that's the way it is. I haven't taken it in for service yet, to ask someone who knows. Same with Voice Control, I supossedly don't have it, but have the steering wheel button, and radio mutes, when I push it.

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by redrover View Post
    I have a base Pure, front of seat cushion, does not adjust, only the rear portion goes up and down. Although the owners manual clearly shows, the seat front portion is supposed to adjust. Doesn't say it's an option. My salesman said that's the way it is. I haven't taken it in for service yet, to ask someone who knows. Same with Voice Control, I supossedly don't have it, but have the steering wheel button, and radio mutes, when I push it.
    I think voice control is an option, it's on the premium and dynamic models.

Member #
    Regardless of your model, if you're looking for more leg support in the front of your seats simply unbolt the front bolts, loosen the rear ones, and put some washers under the seat frame. The stock bolt is relatively short so if you want more washers go to a hardware store and get longer bolts. The geometry of the seat being raised will limit the length of the new bolt to an extent.

Member #
    That's exactly what I'm going to do.

Member #
    all the evoque get a 6 way adjusted driver seat. only the priestige model get the 8 way adjusted driver seat. don't really know how much they can safe from that, but that what land rover do

Member #
    It does suck not getting individual adjustments for the front and back of the seat bottom. One would think that they will also have the 8-way adjustment for the Dynamic Coupe which is their most expensive model.

Ads