So I powder coated the style 6's gloss black...

This is a discussion on So I powder coated the style 6's gloss black... within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; And I am not sure if I like it... I think the shadow chrome or sparkle finish is best on a dynamic because it works ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #

And I am not sure if I like it... I think the shadow chrome or sparkle finish is best on a dynamic because it works with the front and rear aluminum finish under spoilers. That said, if the car was gray or black or even silver, then the wheels would look sick.

If anyone wants to buy these style 6's , they are brand spankin new in perfect condition (but I would prefer to trade them for a set of shadow chrome or sparkle finish). To buy would be $2400 shipping included.

Any opinions?
    Attached Images Attached Images      

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    I have the stock wheels(Pure Premium) and would trade them in a heartbeat. Was planning to powdercoat mine glossy black anyways

Member #
    Mine is 19" sparkle finish per the window sticker(just checked) where are you located?

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    sorry, I already have a set of the 19" dynamic's that went with it... interested in style 6 or 7 20" only... basically a trade so someone didnt have to pay to get theirs powder coated and I'd take their original finish ones ... or I can sell these outright

Member #
    Where are you located? I have been thinking about powder coating my style 6 20" glass black. I think yours look great, and would look perfect on my fuji white dynamic with my santorini black top, and black badging.

2012 Dynamic 5 door, Fuji White and Santorini black top, Lunar interior Style 6 sparkle rims, Climate comfort, adaptive dynamic, Sat and HD radio
    2012 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLTRXSE Harley Davidson Roadglide White Gold Pearl and Starfire Black
    2013 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLHRSE5 Harley Davidson Road King an ultra-premium Diamond Dust, Obsidian and Palladium paint scheme, 110th Anniversary Edition.

Member #
    I think your setup looks great mate! I opted for the 9 spoke black glossy finish with the fuji white, and after seeing your red against the black rims, i am half regretting if i should change my white to red. Keep it, black goes well with your red and your car looks brilliant. Am not a fan of the style 7, its not dark enough, makes it seem its dirty, but thats just my opinion.. to each his own..

Member #
    Im in New Hampshire.

Member #
    Dang that would be a ride for a swap, but I could be interested. I think they look good on yours, and know the black would look great on my white.

2012 Dynamic 5 door, Fuji White and Santorini black top, Lunar interior Style 6 sparkle rims, Climate comfort, adaptive dynamic, Sat and HD radio
    2012 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLTRXSE Harley Davidson Roadglide White Gold Pearl and Starfire Black
    2013 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLHRSE5 Harley Davidson Road King an ultra-premium Diamond Dust, Obsidian and Palladium paint scheme, 110th Anniversary Edition.

Member #
    would you mind sending me some pics of those rims to [email protected], I can reply as well and send you pics of each rim up close.

Member #
    When I get back in the US aournd the 21st of the month I can take and send pics or the rims.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ads