BMW 335d vs Evoque

BMW 335d vs Evoque

This is a discussion on BMW 335d vs Evoque within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; Hello all, I currently drive a 2011 BMW 335d and am absolutely fascinated by the Evoque. The biggest factors for the purchase of the BMW ...

Member #

BMW 335d vs Evoque

Hello all,

I currently drive a 2011 BMW 335d and am absolutely fascinated by the Evoque. The biggest factors for the purchase of the BMW were luxury and gas mileage (averaging 35mpg combined) Assuming I can get a fairly even trade in value for an Evoque would you pull the trigger? Any and all opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    First off, I don't think you'd get a fairly even trade especially because your BMW is only a year old. You will also not get 35 mpg average on the Evoque. I'm not a lead foot and I drive mix city/highway with an average of around 22.5 mpg. Just trying to level your expectations. Otherwise, go ahead and take a test drive.

Member #

BMW 335d vs Evoque

I am 22 mpg mixed driving as well. Outside of the gas question. I traded my X5 for a prestige, but I had a 325xi prior to the x5 so I know your situation. I like to think that the interior of the RRE is heads above the nicest BMW. The drive is different.. The turbo is funky and hard to get used to, but when the gears engage and you feel your back hugging the seat, you know why you bought the little crossover. I consider this car a 3 series crossed with a jeep wrangler and made luxurious. Just my 2 cents

Ads