Air conditioning causing a judder

This is a discussion on Air conditioning causing a judder within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; Has anyone noticed a judder in their evoque. I seem to have one and it only pops up every once in a while when my ...

Member #

Has anyone noticed a judder in their evoque. I seem to have one and it only pops up every once in a while when my ac is on. As soon as I turn the ac off it goes away. Anyone else seen/felt something similar?

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    I don't know what a judder is but in any case my air conditioner unit works great.

Member #

That's my British coming out. Judder = vibration. The vibration is random and has happened a few times since getting the car. The whole car feels it and it seems to me to be ac related. Quite unnerving when I first felt it, it really vibrates the car, but when I switched off the ac the vibration stopped. Turned the ac back on and it was back to normal. Just wondering if I was the only lucky one that got the free massage package.

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    possible ac fault the judder is when the ac mag clutch engages driving the compressor as normally the clutch just freewheels but when you demand cold air the signal goes to the magna clutch to engage thus then spinning up the ac compressor i would get that looked at if you were to start anywhere mate

Ads