Evoque Now on Sale in Singapore!

This is a discussion on Evoque Now on Sale in Singapore! within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; A small number of units have been allocated to Singapore. The only engine available in Singapore is the Si4 2.0L turbo petrol with 240bhp and ...

Member #

A small number of units have been allocated to Singapore. The only engine available in Singapore is the Si4 2.0L turbo petrol with 240bhp and 0-100km/h in 7.5 sec! It comes with 3 different models: Pure, Prestige and Dynamic. Base price starts from $220k (but unlikely to stay at this price by the time deliveries in Oct the COE will be above $70k!). I'm one of the few diehard Evoque fans that has placed deposit without seeing the car in flesh. So for those Singaporeans out there who are fans of the drop dead gorgeous Evoque, place your deposit and be a member of an exclusive club in the little red-dot!

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    How much deposit did you put?

Member #
    Abt 50K. Have yours been delivered? If not when is your est. date of delivery? Been very frustrating with the endless delays. Initially I was infd Oct then Nov and now Dec. I'm not surprise i only get it next year!

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Roidman View Post
    Abt 50K. Have yours been delivered? If not when is your est. date of delivery? Been very frustrating with the endless delays. Initially I was infd Oct then Nov and now Dec. I'm not surprise i only get it next year!
    Mine got delivered on 29 Nov...would be surprised if yours isn't delivered yet considering how early you booked.

Member #
    That is the same engine as the North American market gets...(the only engine available here).

I checked my acceleration several times recently with a co-driver with stopwatch, and each time we did 0-100 kph in 7.0 seconds...I was VERY impressed.

Trust me on this...the car does not photograph well... it is FAR nicer looking in the flesh...you will LOVE it!!

Paul

Ads