Sick and tired of LAND ROVER ATTITUDE!

Sick and tired of LAND ROVER ATTITUDE!

This is a discussion on Sick and tired of LAND ROVER ATTITUDE! within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; I AM SERIOUSLY UPSET at this entire Land Rover issue. I cannot believe that a number of EVOQUE owners are getting a break and getting ...

Member #

Angry Sick and tired of LAND ROVER ATTITUDE!

I AM SERIOUSLY UPSET at this entire Land Rover issue.
    I cannot believe that a number of EVOQUE owners are getting a break and getting money back, buy backs, etc.

It is not possible after all attempts, and I GUARANTEE you that I was the VERY FIRST to have this unaceptable problem with RESTRCITED ENGINE PERFORMANCE back in November 2011! and I was never told anything by Land Rove NA.
    I HAVE SUBMITED A NUMBER OF EMAILS: complaints, telephone calls, trips to the delearship in GLEN COVE, NY and no one want to acknoledge the problem. Mrs. Joane K. from Land Rover NA has my case, she simply ignores me, no longer answer my calls, never reply to any of my emails, and everytime I am able to speak to her through a DIFFERENT phone, and she picks up, "I am so sorry Mr. brazeagle, I was not able to get an answer from my Regional Manager yet, I don't know"!!! on and on!

What is the matter, my car presented this problem at the first time on the 21 of November 2011! and I still have the problem!

Why some people are getting help and I am not...please let me know if I should take a different approach to this.
    Thank you and I really appreciate if someone enlight me on what to do!
    brazeagle

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    I would suggest that you elevate this matter to the regional manager. If this doesn't work go to the next level. Write an email to the US Director fornLand Rover, if needed. Do not continue to deal with Mrs Joan K...she is just a low level employee.

Member #
    I agree with WatchgeekLdibari - Joane K. doesn't deserve more attention than what she's given to your problem. You may wanna escalate this issue (if you deem necessary) to the upper management. It's such attitude of employees that tarnishes the good name of an established company. I would expect nothing less than excellence from a luxurious brand like Land Rover.

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Sorry to hear about all the troubles. Have you been able to get ahold of anyone that has actually listened?

Member #

Quote Originally Posted by dascrow View Post
    Sorry to hear about all the troubles. Have you been able to get ahold of anyone that has actually listened?
    FINALLY, not a great deal, but I AM OUT OF THE EVOQUE! man am I am happy camper!

L.R.NA finally listen to all my complains and a close call ACCIDENT with the restricted engine performance, and I was able to EXCHANGE my evoque for another L.R., but I had no option given bu them for buy back, interest paid for a year or a break on the price for the new vehicle! I had to pay the interest, I had to pay full MSRP for the new vehicle and if I wanted to get out completely from L.R., I do not know if I would ever get this going...

Anyway, what matters is that I am out.
    Take care and sorry for all the trouble and that you had to listen to my frustration.
    brazeagle

Member #
    What was the mileage on the car and what were the specific issues you were experiencing?

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by CobraCommander View Post
    What was the mileage on the car and what were the specific issues you were experiencing?
    The problem started on my first week of ownership, at 35 miles to about 8000 miles, it only happened when traveling on a highway with adverse weather.Go to evoque maintenance section and read more about it.Many discussions on the issue.Take care and a happy 2013 to all.

Member #
    In the past few months, the Range Rover Evoque has been one of the most appreciated cars among tuners. We have seen tons of upgrade packages and today it is time to add a new one to that very long list. This time around it comes from the Kahn Design and is called RS250 Vesuvius Edition.

Member #
    Yeah we get that; YOU WERE THE FIRST! Bye Bye

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by brazeagle View Post
    I AM SERIOUSLY UPSET at this entire Land Rover issue.
    I cannot believe that a number of EVOQUE owners are getting a break and getting money back, buy backs, etc.

It is not possible after all attempts, and I GUARANTEE you that I was the VERY FIRST to have this unaceptable problem with RESTRCITED ENGINE PERFORMANCE back in November 2011! and I was never told anything by Land Rove NA.
    I HAVE SUBMITED A NUMBER OF EMAILS: complaints, telephone calls, trips to the delearship in GLEN COVE, NY and no one want to acknoledge the problem. Mrs. Joane K. from Land Rover NA has my case, she simply ignores me, no longer answer my calls, never reply to any of my emails, and everytime I am able to speak to her through a DIFFERENT phone, and she picks up, "I am so sorry Mr. brazeagle, I was not able to get an answer from my Regional Manager yet, I don't know"!!! on and on!

What is the matter, my car presented this problem at the first time on the 21 of November 2011! and I still have the problem!

Why some people are getting help and I am not...please let me know if I should take a different approach to this.
    Thank you and I really appreciate if someone enlight me on what to do!
    brazeagle
    I understand your feeling ...!!!
    the only way to get approach to them is to try try again...!!!
    I think any other way with lead you in troubles ...!!!
    You must have to contact the administrators as well as you can approach the dealer from which you bought this ...!!!
    continuous efforts will lead you to success...!!!
    GOD bless you...!!!

Ads