Where Do you get the Illuminated Door sills Reasonably priced?

This is a discussion on Where Do you get the Illuminated Door sills Reasonably priced? within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; Been on the hunt for these, as mine had the sill delete box checked Not paying $500 bucks, or close to that. Any ideas on ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By LIONHEAD

Thread: Where Do you get the Illuminated Door sills Reasonably priced?

Member #

Been on the hunt for these, as mine had the sill delete box checked Not paying $500 bucks, or close to that. Any ideas on where to get them for less.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by LandRover View Post
    I've been offering forum members big discounts on OEM parts. The sill plates aren't cheap. I'll do the coupe plates at $ 443.00 plus shipping the 5 door plates are $ 425.00 plus shipping. If you check my posts you'll see I sell OEM parts not Ebay China parts. All parts are OEM new parts and have the full 12 month warranty. If they are installed at a dealership then the warranty extends out to full warranty of the truck if you have your receipt showing you bought them at a dealer and were installed at a dealer.
    Does this include wheels/rims?

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by CB17 View Post
    Does this include wheels/rims?
    I bought my rims and tires (Style 6 20" and Hankook tires) from LandRover rather than my own dealer. He gave me a much better deal.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    2012 Fuji White Evoque Prestige- Tan/Ivory/Espresso Interior, Sport Pedals and Sport Style Foot Rest, Mud Flaps, Silver Rails, OEM Ski Rack and Bike Rack , Climate Package, Style 6 wheels with Hankook tires in summer, Style 5 wheels with Blizzak tires for the frozen Minnesota tundra in winter- Set for Adventure in Style!

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    I've bought accessories from LandRover since I bought my Evoque from his dealership in November 2011. Accessories I've bought from LandRover includes: roof rails, illuminated door sills, sunshade, trunk rubber mat, load retention, aluminum pedals, black side vents, hood vents and center consol aluminum side trim and hoping to order dynamic hood from him soon. I've always picked up all my accessories at his place. When my car was in Service for droning/buzzing noise around 35-40mph during cruising and also bucking during stoping, he called to see if he can drive it home for the day to test the droning and bucking in which he noticed it. Good guy to deal with and a stand up guy also.
    Gilgothdae likes this.
    '12 Evoque (Prestige):Blacked out trim,Painted front and rear U Bar,Painted center console,black letters,wheels,exhaust tips,lip spoiler,roof rails/'08 Jaguar XKR (V8 SC): Mods/'06 MB SL65 (V12 Twin Turbo)(stock 604HP/738TQ)/'12 MB GL450/'10 E350 4matic: http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/h...ps19361479.jpg
    My SL65 AMG and XKR in Friend's Vid: http://youtu.be/0cyA55UTcRI

Member #
    This is really good to know...gotta love the Evoque Forums!!!

Member #
    Landrover is one of the best "finds" on this forum. That alone is worth the hours...errr minutes a day I spend on the forum.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    2012 Fuji White Evoque Prestige- Tan/Ivory/Espresso Interior, Sport Pedals and Sport Style Foot Rest, Mud Flaps, Silver Rails, OEM Ski Rack and Bike Rack , Climate Package, Style 6 wheels with Hankook tires in summer, Style 5 wheels with Blizzak tires for the frozen Minnesota tundra in winter- Set for Adventure in Style!

Ads