Los Angeles Area Evoque Owners' Tips, Trick & Referrals
I really like my 2013 Evoque, though I am still getting used to getting "normal" mileage after 10 years of driving Priuses.
I am in Hollywood, CA - please don't hate the pretentiousness most have by hearing that said aloud.
I have been looking for referrals for Evoque-specific mods, work, mechanics/body people and aftermarket sources, but there doesn't seem to be much organized in the LA Area.
I'd hoped to find a few others in the Southland area and trade info on locals, to help locals.
Please let me know if you have any info, or if this makes sense.
Thanks, and happy driving. I am... so far.
2013 Pure Prestige. Firenze Red. Black roof. Black interior. 825W Meridian. Nav. Cold Weather package. Sat radio. Xenon lights. Park Assist. With:
1) KUDA black console mount.
2) ProClipUSA iPhone 5 cradle.
3) Two BB&B 25" 65 Quart storage bins still leaves room for briefcases & toolkits.
4) Two BMW headrest-mount hangers.
5) Scoche adapter 2xUSB 2.1 amp, 10W for iPads and iPhones.
6) Talus XL trash bin.
7) A FreedomPop.com 4G/LTE Hotspot with 500MB free monthly
01-06-2013 01:43 AM