Evoque 2012 pricing & color input requested...

This is a discussion on Evoque 2012 pricing & color input requested... within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; Hello All, I'm considering purchasing an Evoque. I've found a brand new 2012 model. Black Dynamic with Adaptive Dynamic suspension, black headliner, and climate control ...

Member #

Hello All,

I'm considering purchasing an Evoque. I've found a brand new 2012 model. Black Dynamic with Adaptive Dynamic suspension, black headliner, and climate control at a dealer. The list price is $55,245 but dealer is willing to sell it for $51,500 + the usual dealer fees. I believe that's basically their invoice price. Black isn't my first choice (i'd prefer gray w/ black roof) but I do like it. If I order one it will take 3 months and I will be sure to pay a good $3-4K more.

Any thoughts on price? Pros & cons of buying a new 2012? And will the metallic black paint hold-up or am i going to regret buying a black car?

Thanks in advance for any input!

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Sorry, I posted this in the wrong section and have no idea how to remove it. I've re-posted my questions under forum section.

Member #
    I've owned a few black cars and, as a matter of fact, just purchased an Evoque Dynamic with the "Mag" suspension, but in Orkney Gray. As far as I'm concerned the Mag Suspension is a must-have. So far as black goes, it's more trouble, of course, but this is not a huge car. If you're keeping it clean yourself it's easier, but if you use commercial washers, try to use "brushless" as the commercial brush washers will leave tiny scratches that are almost invisible on light cars, but really show up on black.

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    I just Purchased my 2012 Evoque New in the Grey w Black Roof Dynamic w/o Adaptive Dynamic suspension. I Paid $44,200.00 No miles brand new. I tend to trade my vehicles very often so I recommend that if you decided to get it tell the dealer that youll do the deal if they throw in all season mats. I got mine for free aswell as Free oil changes and my first maintenance is included. They even delivered the vehicle 5 hrs away from where I lived. hope this helps. And dont be afraid to ask for free stuff I always do and they throw it in last minute just to get car out the door.

Member #
    Another thought. If you can spring for the 2013 they are a slight more sorted car. The Nav is a bit better and they should come with all software updates. I say should...

Ads