Range Rover Evoque Forum Suggestions?

This is a discussion on Range Rover Evoque Forum Suggestions? within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; If you have any ideas how we can make Evoque Forums even better, please let us know!...

Member #

If you have any ideas how we can make Evoque Forums even better, please let us know!

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Make a dedicated area for people to post pics of their evoque.......check out the bimmerpost.com X3 forum just as an example

Member #
    Get inside scoops on what LR is planning to change to future Evoques. I know, tough thing to do without having a reliable "Insider". Team up with a British Evoque web site? They are closer to the Head Office "action".
    Montreal, Canada; 2013 Evoque Pure Premium. Two tone silver body, black roof, custom front black grill and black side vents. Black leather interior.

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Added the Evoque Media Section here: Evoque Media

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by exprobratio View Post
    Make a dedicated area for people to post pics of their evoque.......check out the bimmerpost.com X3 forum just as an example

Member #
    This would certainly be great for the community but might be tough

Quote Originally Posted by TONYDINA View Post
    Get inside scoops on what LR is planning to change to future Evoques. I know, tough thing to do without having a reliable "Insider". Team up with a British Evoque web site? They are closer to the Head Office "action".

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by dascrow View Post
    This would certainly be great for the community but might be tough
    I am a member of http://www.jaguar-car-forum.com/ , Every so often we get "inside scoops". An example would be, changes to the car prior to a production date. Contests in Britain for new car owners, plant visit dates. Nothing earth shattering, however the info regarding changes to the car was helpful when ordering the car. I told my sales rep to delay ordering the car so that it would be fitted with a usb port if the car would be produced after a certain date. My rep did get internal notices a couple of weeks later. I don't know if would of thought to delay the car production.
    Montreal, Canada; 2013 Evoque Pure Premium. Two tone silver body, black roof, custom front black grill and black side vents. Black leather interior.

Member #
    2012 Fuji White Evoque Prestige- Tan/Ivory/Espresso Interior, Sport Pedals and Sport Style Foot Rest, Mud Flaps, Silver Rails, OEM Ski Rack and Bike Rack , Climate Package, Style 6 wheels with Hankook tires in summer, Style 5 wheels with Blizzak tires for the frozen Minnesota tundra in winter- Set for Adventure in Style!

Ads