Headlight/electrical problem?

This is a discussion on Headlight/electrical problem? within the Evoque Maintenance forums, part of the Land Rover Evoque Garage category; Driving yesterday I noticed (in the reflection of the vehicle in front of me) that one of the ring-shaped signature LEDs was out. No, my ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #

Driving yesterday I noticed (in the reflection of the vehicle in front of me) that one of the ring-shaped signature LEDs was out. No, my turn signal was not on. About 5 minutes later, the other one went out. After turning the car off for a couple hours, they appear to work again. Anyone have a similar experience?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    2012 Fuji White Evoque Prestige- Tan/Ivory/Espresso Interior, Sport Pedals and Sport Style Foot Rest, Mud Flaps, Silver Rails, OEM Ski Rack and Bike Rack , Climate Package, Style 6 wheels with Hankook tires in summer, Style 5 wheels with Blizzak tires for the frozen Minnesota tundra in winter- Set for Adventure in Style!

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    NO, not at all

Member #
    Wondering if this is a computer "glitch". I'vehad a few. They seem to occur and then never recur again. I have an appt with LR, but I'll probably cancel it. No problems today, drive it for 6 trips.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    2012 Fuji White Evoque Prestige- Tan/Ivory/Espresso Interior, Sport Pedals and Sport Style Foot Rest, Mud Flaps, Silver Rails, OEM Ski Rack and Bike Rack , Climate Package, Style 6 wheels with Hankook tires in summer, Style 5 wheels with Blizzak tires for the frozen Minnesota tundra in winter- Set for Adventure in Style!

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Are you headlights on AUTO or OFF when driving during the day?

Member #
    They are on Auto. So the signature lighting is always on. 30k miles and this is the first instance of this- I never change the settings.

Member #
    Seems more likely that you'd have a problem with the light switch or a fuse.

Member #
    My 2012 evoque lost both headlights 5 days ago. closest dealer is 2 1/2 hour away. Any suggestions? It is 2 years and 2 months old. 30000 miles.

Member #
    My problem is that i m at my 8 th bulb , 3 on the left ,5 on the right side. Oem original bulbs lasted less than a month. Put on PIAA ´s and got same results. When you look at the burnt bulbs it is easy to see that they burnt due to high voltage entering the bulb. Dealer can t find why i m having peaks in voltage and their answer on my work sheet always says " cannot duplicate problem"

Member #
    I have had a similar issue, but I don't have the Xenon lights. I was wondering why I couldn't see anything a couple nights ago, and figured my headlights were dirty, when I checked, I noticed both headlights were not working. Parking lights were working, but no headlights. This is a dangerous issue for someone to be caught out in the cold with. I took the car to my dealership, and they said they will likely have it for a few days as they now have to deal with the North America Range Rover. I'm guessing a recall will be coming soon.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by syracusedriver View Post
    My 2012 evoque lost both headlights 5 days ago. closest dealer is 2 1/2 hour away. Any suggestions? It is 2 years and 2 months old. 30000 miles.

Both of mine went out 3 months ago and now one is out again. Plus this recall situation. I guess I know where I am going today.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ads