Maintenance Manual

Maintenance Manual

This is a discussion on Maintenance Manual within the Evoque Maintenance forums, part of the Land Rover Evoque Garage category; Anyone here recommend an Evoque specific maintenance manual. I see that topix has a workshop manual but I don't know if it let's you keep ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Maintenance Manual

Member #

Maintenance Manual

Anyone here recommend an Evoque specific maintenance manual. I see that topix has a workshop manual but I don't know if it let's you keep a copy or if it is a full manual. Anyone try it?

2. # ADS
    Ads

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Lubeking View Post
    Anyone here recommend an Evoque specific maintenance manual. I see that topix has a workshop manual but I don't know if it let's you keep a copy or if it is a full manual. Anyone try it?
    Lubeking,

I have been looking for a shop manual for my MY2013 Evoque Coupe for a year now. I was hoping Bentley Publishers, one of the top folks for shop manuals, would have one, but they stop at
    a 2005 model. I have a Bentley manual for my 3 series BMW, and it is excellent. I have not had to use it yet, but have it in reserve.

I think our Evoques are just too new to have anyone spend the time and money to produce an independent manual. It would be nice if Land Rover would offer a shop manual
    for sale, but I haven't been able to find any offered by JLR.

If you find any, please update your post with the details, I will do the same.

Thanks!

Member #
    Bumping this thread cause I'm a newbie here and interested if anyone has found a manual.

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator
    Member #
    You can get a downloadable service manual in PDF format, from eBay. They run around $15.00. That's how I got mine.
    Just go to eBay, and search for "Range Rover Evoque service manual".
    oceeng likes this.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Rsquared View Post
    You can get a downloadable service manual in PDF format, from eBay. They run around $15.00. That's how I got mine.
    Just go to eBay, and search for "Range Rover Evoque service manual".
    I did find a manual on ebay for $14.95 which I downloaded. Unfortunately, it's cumbersome to use w/ over 5K pages and no hot links to facilitate searches. The table of contents does not make for easy searches either. Try scrolling through 5000+ pages to find what you want. And the illustrations are cartoonish.

Rsquared, do you recall the ebay vendor you used? I've seen the illustrations you've posted from your manual and they are superb. (Not wanting to dis my ebay vendor "manualjoy" cause someone else might find the product acceptable.)

Super Moderator
    Member #
    I have the same opinion of the manual. I've had many service manuals over the years, and this one is odd. Not much verbiage on how to remove parts, just pictures with bolts, and parts to be removed highlighted in purple. The e-mail I received from eBay says the seller was jame-monz. I expect your manual is the same PDF as what I have. Not the greatest, but better than nothing.

Member #
    anyone else have a better source?

Member #
    I got one from another place and it was about $15 and was a pdf file and it was exactly as described by others here. I think that is about all you can find. I think the manual is ok, but like oceeng said, it is cumbersome because there are no hot links. The table of contents helps but is still far from perfect. But it is much better than nothing.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Rsquared View Post
    I have the same opinion of the manual. I've had many service manuals over the years, and this one is odd. Not much verbiage on how to remove parts, just pictures with bolts, and parts to be removed highlighted in purple. The e-mail I received from eBay says the seller was jame-monz. I expect your manual is the same PDF as what I have. Not the greatest, but better than nothing.

I purchased my from a place called Sellfy.com because it said it was a 2015 manual (and I have a 2015 Evoque). However when I look at the transmission section it says "Automatic Transmission/Transaxle - Vehicles With: AWF21 6-Speed" and there is no mention of the 9 speed ZF transmission. So I assume that means this is a 2012 or 2013 manual. Wasn't the 20014 the first ZF 9 speed?

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Yes, MY14 was the first year for the ZF nine speed.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ads