Need bumper trim covers

Need bumper trim covers

This is a discussion on Need bumper trim covers within the Evoque Maintenance forums, part of the Land Rover Evoque Garage category; I have a few scuffs on the bumper plastic just above and surrounding the exhaust on my pure. For the passenger side I ordered part# ...

Member #

Need bumper trim covers

I have a few scuffs on the bumper plastic just above and surrounding the exhaust on my pure. For the passenger side I ordered part# LR026328. Anyone have the part # for the driver side? The dealer does no know as they thought the part was for both sides.

Thanks!

2. # ADS
    Ads

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Take a look at the parts diagram at the link below, part #25 in the diagram. Not sure about part number, as the part you listed is trim cover w/o sport type Right, I don't see a w/o sport type left.

2014 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Parts - Land Rover Parts Center - Call (800) 574-9217 for Genuine Land Rover Parts and Accessories
    Last edited by Rsquared; 01-09-2016 at 09:12 AM.

Member #
    That's right w/o sport so no left replacement part exist ? Just the right ? Thanks

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator
    Member #
    I think the reason you can buy the right side, is that it is actually the "tow hook cover", and is removable to get at the tow hook. The left side is really a fixed part of the bumper cover, not a separate piece.

Member #
    I guess a second tow point and cover was just too much for LR to offer on a $50k vehicle. I know it isn't necessary, but ... really ...
    You shouldn't have to stop just because the pavement does! 2012 Range Rover Evoque Pure Plus Coupe, 2009 Land Rover LR2 HSE traded, 2008 Land Rover LR2 SE traded.

Member #
    So any idea on the part number required? The image #1 apears to be the entire unit but when I search for it the examples I find do not appear to include the trim piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Rsquared View Post
    I think the reason you can buy the right side, is that it is actually the "tow hook cover", and is removable to get at the tow hook. The left side is really a fixed part of the bumper cover, not a separate piece.
    Last edited by Lubeking; 01-10-2016 at 01:12 PM.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    I "believe" that part #1 in the diagram is the entire rear bumper cover, less part #25. You can always call the 800 number in the link above and ask them. Have your VIN number ready. I have called these folks with questions, and they have always been very helpful. They are an authorize Land Rover dealer.

Ads