Good dealer experience: Minneapolis

This is a discussion on Good dealer experience: Minneapolis within the Evoque Maintenance forums, part of the Land Rover Evoque Garage category; I bought my car in Chicago since I got a much better deal ther than I could have here. At the time I didn't consider ...

Member #

I bought my car in Chicago since I got a much better deal ther than I could have here. At the time I didn't consider that the dealer here might not be accommodating with service if they hadn't gotten my money for the car. But I had some trepidation when I brought the car in to have a rattle addressed and to have accessories installed. Minneapolis Land Rover was in fact very accommodating, giving me a free loaner, fixing the rattle (a loose wire in the headliner), and being very pleasant. The first thing they asked was if I'd bought the car there, but they just needed to know so they could get me in the system. Very happy with them.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

2. # ADS
    Ads

Super Moderator
    Member #
    That is good to hear they treated you right, even when you did not buy from them.

2012 Dynamic 5 door, Fuji White and Santorini black top, Lunar interior Style 6 sparkle rims, Climate comfort, adaptive dynamic, Sat and HD radio
    2012 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLTRXSE Harley Davidson Roadglide White Gold Pearl and Starfire Black
    2013 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLHRSE5 Harley Davidson Road King an ultra-premium Diamond Dust, Obsidian and Palladium paint scheme, 110th Anniversary Edition.

Member #
    It totally slipped my mind that you were in Minneapolis. Floyd, the service manager at LR Minneapolis is a great guy! He's a long time Rover guy and a real stand up person. If you ever need anything service related and have questions feel free to ask and I'll see if I can help.

Quote Originally Posted by Evocurious View Post
    I bought my car in Chicago since I got a much better deal ther than I could have here. At the time I didn't consider that the dealer here might not be accommodating with service if they hadn't gotten my money for the car. But I had some trepidation when I brought the car in to have a rattle addressed and to have accessories installed. Minneapolis Land Rover was in fact very accommodating, giving me a free loaner, fixing the rattle (a loose wire in the headliner), and being very pleasant. The first thing they asked was if I'd bought the car there, but they just needed to know so they could get me in the system. Very happy with them.

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Good to know! Thanks! By the way, this weekend my car started alerting me to "check spare tyre pressure". I am not even sure there is TPMS in the spare tire. I cannot find one on the tire valve, and the tire pressure is normal (52PSI). Any ideas? Should I contact Floyd?

Thanks Pat!
    Scott

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Member #
    I saw your post on the TPMS sensor and am just back from vacation. I see that it appears to be resolved already?

Ads