Sat radio song alert

Sat radio song alert

This is a discussion on Sat radio song alert within the Evoque Maintenance forums, part of the Land Rover Evoque Garage category; I have been trying to figure this one out- The radio comes equipped with a feature that alerts you when songs you have programmed come ...

Member #

Sat radio song alert

I have been trying to figure this one out- The radio comes equipped with a feature that alerts you when songs you have programmed come on the radio on a different station. Great!! But...
    1. How do you edit your selections?

2. Equally important, how the heck do you lower the volume of the beep that alerts you about the songs?? It scares the Sh-t out of me every time. I am going to swerve into someone one of these days!!!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    I agree. It's one of those absurd "features" that is really implemented in a crappy way. I do recall that you do have the option to clear them out but don't recall how (off the top of my head).

The much, much, more useful feature would be to let you adjust or eliminate the beep.

On the "annoyance" scale, I rank this an 8, however.

To me the most annoying thing about the car's controls is the fact that you can't keep the Navi on the full map screen. It will arbitrarily switch over to the exit-by-exit split screen on the right, whether you're currently using the directions feature or not. If I am not getting off those exits, why the hell does LR insist on telling me what every exit is? I want the full-screen so I can see that I don't need to get off for the next 30 miles.

Sorry for the hijack, but I was motivated to rant by that ridiculous "beep" thing. :-)

Member #
    No problem. It took me 2 months to figure out the settings for the NAV. I had the same issue- Here's what I do:

I have the screen set to 2 maps- left large scale, right small scale. On the settings there is a way to get rid of that stupid list of exits. Now the 2-map view stays on unless I am within 1.7 miles of an exit- then the picture of that exit's configuration pops up with a distance left before the exit. That option also places the upcoming exit in the cluster in case you are not watching. I keep the Nav muted, too. I hate listening to the voice cutting into my tunes!!!

Play with the settings under nav set-up. You'll find a better option! And HELP ME FIND A SOLUTION TO THE BEEP!!!!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    LOL. OK, I've figured out now that when the "window" pops up that accompanies the beep, you can then lower the volume on the beep. (Such that the next time you get the pop-up it either does not beep or the list of songs empties out.)

I am going to hunt it down today, because it IS annoying. I now really don't what to know when Drake's "Take Care" is playing.

Ads