Haldex Unit Servicing

Haldex Unit Servicing

This is a discussion on Haldex Unit Servicing within the Evoque Maintenance forums, part of the Land Rover Evoque Garage category; Has anyone changed the oil and filter of the Haldex unit on thier Evoque? I found a youtube video, and it does not seem hard ...

Member #

Haldex Unit Servicing

Has anyone changed the oil and filter of the Haldex unit on thier Evoque? I found a youtube video, and it does not seem hard to do but I am wondering if anyone can offer advice or comment on how difficult it is.

Thanks in advance

2. # ADS
    Ads

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Dogscout, Haven't done this myself, but have a look at the post below on the UK Evoque forum. A member, who is in the trade, did a nice write up with great pictures of his Haldex service. Doesn't look like the easiest of things, especially if you don't have a lift. His write up may give you some more insight, as to how to go about it, or if you want to tackle the job yourself.

Haldex service with pictures. - Range Rover Evoque Forums

VEG
    Member #
    I advise anyone to do this service as my pump has just failed due to a blocked up filter £780 to get done at an independent garage

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    I carried out a service on my haldex today, it is quite tricky and fiddly but it is doable. Took about two hours. You’ll be surprised how dirty the oil and filter will be. Also, don’t forget to remove the pump and clean that filter.

Member #
    Does anyone know what the service interval is for the Haldex? I have a 2015 CPO with 55,000 miles on the clock. Is it due? Does CPO cover service?

Member #
    I read somewhere that it was due every 45,000 miles. That seems good enough for me.

Ads