Which is the better choice car trouble please help!?

This is a discussion on Which is the better choice car trouble please help!? within the Evoque Maintenance forums, part of the Land Rover Evoque Garage category; ok so i'm turning 17 in 3 months and my parents have been trying to figure out what car to get me and if it ...

Member #

ok so i'm turning 17 in 3 months and my parents have been trying to figure out what car to get me and if it was up to me i would want the new 2014 range rover sport blacked out but they said that they not going to because they only spent $50,000 on my brother car so it wouldn't be fair so my choices basically are a new audi q5 loaded to the max with nice rims, a new range rover evoque dynamic model with nice rims, a new land rover LR4, or my dad range rover sport luxury model which is a 2012 black on black, i would probably add a body a new grill and new rims. i don't know if this helps but the 3 things i really want in my car is i want it to be white with black interior and i want it to have panoramic sun roof. which would you choose? please no sarcastic answer thanks

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Be grateful even if it’s a Chevy Nova

Ads