No surprise I like me Evoque, reminds me of the old Honda Civic CRX

This is a discussion on No surprise I like me Evoque, reminds me of the old Honda Civic CRX within the Evoque Media forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; In the back of my mind, I always knew I was drawn to the Evoque Coupe because it reminded me of my old CRX from ...

Member #

In the back of my mind, I always knew I was drawn to the Evoque Coupe because it reminded me of my old CRX from back school.

Ironically, I just happened to walk out of the parking lot and see this photo opp. Had to snap a photo and share. If you're too a fan of the CRX and Evoque, hopefully you'll enjoy.

I was quite surprised at the size difference. For some reason, I always think of the Evoque as being small. I think that's because we replaced our LR4 with one.

But seeing them side-by-side help realign my distorted visual perception and reaffirmed suspicions about my attraction. The visual similarities between the two designs are obvious. Don't you think?

Even more ironic, the CRX I had decades ago was also white.

No going back though, that's for sure!
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    I'm squinting...
    You shouldn't have to stop just because the pavement does! 2012 Range Rover Evoque Pure Plus Coupe, 2009 Land Rover LR2 HSE traded, 2008 Land Rover LR2 SE traded.

Member #
    Aw, the good old Honda civic, I had one of those back in the day.

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Who has't owned a Honda Civic at some point in their lives? On size, It's funny you should mention that. I moved from an FJ Cruiser to the Evoque, so I always think of the Evoque as small, but if you are in a normal car, say a Jaguar XF, like I was, and see an Evoque coming up behind you, they look pretty big. I guess the Evoque is in between small and big. Happy driving, everyone!

Member #
    The Honda civic and evoque dont even match. Is that a joke? I owned a 92 Honda Accord DX 5 speed. it was the biggest piece of shit i ever owned. Dont you ever compare a freakin range rover and a old ass civic. I had an XF as well and when i first sat in the evoque it blew my mind how comfortable it was and what i was missing from an SUV. The change was second nature.

Ads