New Member Before and after Paint and side steps 2013 Evoque Pure plus Fuji white

New Member Before and after Paint and side steps 2013 Evoque Pure plus Fuji white

This is a discussion on New Member Before and after Paint and side steps 2013 Evoque Pure plus Fuji white within the Evoque Media forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; Hello all. I recently bought a 2013 Evouque Pure plus and I wanted to make some changes to it. I added some Ebay side steps ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #

Hello all.

I recently bought a 2013 Evouque Pure plus and I wanted to make some changes to it. I added some Ebay side steps they stick out a little more than I wanted and they really didm't give me a good look. It actually made it look like there were 2 steps (the one half way up the door too). I also didnt like the trim around the fenders or the black part on the bottoms of the doors.

I had the trim painted and I like the look. I didnt yet do the bumpers I am waiting to see what I think of this. Also, I have ordered some 22" wheels. Tell me your thoughts if you like. Doesn't seem like this board gets much action. At least not like my watch and other car forums!

Here are some pics before and after. I also had the rear strip painted black instead of the grey. I will also do the grille and the grille accessories black I believe.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Looks good. Find someone decent with photoshop and have them PS the bumpers to give you and idea on what it will look like.

Yes, this forum is pretty slow. May have to do with the demographics of the Evoque owners. I'm a forum junkie so it was natural for me to find an Evoque forum.

babyrr.com is another forum that has a little more traffic, but is mostly UK members.

Member #
    Meh...
    You shouldn't have to stop just because the pavement does! 2012 Range Rover Evoque Pure Plus Coupe, 2009 Land Rover LR2 HSE traded, 2008 Land Rover LR2 SE traded.

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Why didn't you just get the Dynamic and save all the trouble painting it? Other than the obvious cost concerns, I don't get it... No offense.

Member #
    Was a trade deal. I paid 32k. Couldnt pass it up. Paint was $500 big deal.Im wondering now if the side steps should be black.

Member #
    At this point, I'd say just go with DVFlyer's advice -- take a look at how it'd look on photoshop first before diving into the paint work. That said, given Evoque's beautiful styling, it's hard to make it look ugly. Good luck!

Member #

New Member Before and after Paint and side steps 2013 Evoque Pure plus Fuji w...

Great finish, but i would finish off the black parts in front and back too! Plus, not everyone can always afford a dynamic evoque, and if you got a deal then thats good for you bro! Make it your own, and enjoy it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Member #
    Here's an almost all white...

Name:  range-rover-evoque-f-9w.jpg
Views: 2500
Size:  207.3 KB

Member #
    are those your new rims?

Member #
    NO that is not my car. Another member posted that pic not me!

This is mine. The car is being sold and the wheels are for sale right now for $2200 with BRAND new 22" Toyo Proxes. The tires have 400 miles on them! Call or text 602 715 5476 I have TONS of references.

Here are my wheels...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ads