I found dirt!

I found dirt!

This is a discussion on I found dirt! within the Evoque Media forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; I found a little bit of dirt near the Brazos River about 30 minutes from the house. It isn't much but I will take what ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Rovingvic

Thread: I found dirt!

Member #

I found dirt!

I found a little bit of dirt near the Brazos River about 30 minutes from the house. It isn't much but I will take what I can get.
    Name:  2014-10-05 16.40.57-10.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  2.13 MBName:  2014-10-05 17.12.50.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  1.84 MBName:  2014-10-05 16.40.30.jpg
Views: 261
Size:  2.04 MB
    You shouldn't have to stop just because the pavement does! 2012 Range Rover Evoque Pure Plus Coupe, 2009 Land Rover LR2 HSE traded, 2008 Land Rover LR2 SE traded.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    We have exactly the same car hehe! Looking good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Moderator
    Member #
    rovingvic,

Glad to see you are able to enjoy your Evoque off road, and explore it's capabilities.

Unfortunately, I suffer from OCCCD (Obsessive Compulsive Car Cleaning Disorder). I'm way to anal compulsive to take
    our Evoque off road. We have had ours for 18 months, and today is only the third time it has been in the rain (never been in snow). As soon
    as the wife got home, it was washed and detailed.

I envy you for just being able to enjoy your ride!

Thanks for posting the pictures, its always nice to see what the other forum members are up to.

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    ^ ha ha ha... It rained (ok, it sprinkled) on my way in to work this morning and I called my wife and told her I was coming home to switch cars because the Evoque was getting wet. I was even half serious..

Rovingvic: Glad to see you taking the Evoque off-road. Still looking for a place to "soft-road" somewhere close to the house.
    Last edited by DVFlyer; 10-07-2014 at 09:11 PM.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by AAA86 View Post
    We have exactly the same car hehe! Looking good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Obviously you have good taste!
    AAA86 likes this.
    You shouldn't have to stop just because the pavement does! 2012 Range Rover Evoque Pure Plus Coupe, 2009 Land Rover LR2 HSE traded, 2008 Land Rover LR2 SE traded.

Member #
    Rsquared I am pretty anal about keeping my Evoque clean as well! The worst part is trying to get the mud out of the rear springs so I try not to go mudding, besides I don't have the proper tires for mud. Perhaps if you plan to take it off road you could plan to do so right before you are going to wash it!

DVFlyer I know what you mean, every time I wash her it rains again. At least I got the old layer of dirt off! In Houston it is getting almost impossible to find a place to go off road. All vacant lands around me have been or are in the process of development. Keep looking as it is a lot of fun!

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Rovingvic View Post

DVFlyer I know what you mean, every time I wash her it rains again. At least I got the old layer of dirt off! In Houston it is getting almost impossible to find a place to go off road. All vacant lands around me have been or are in the process of development. Keep looking as it is a lot of fun!
    Yup... same here. I went to an LR event not long ago where they had a make-shift off-road course. I didn't take my Evoque on the course, but used one of theirs. Fun stuff. Hill descent was really cool. Climbing up hills, over bumps, getting rear tire off the ground... fun stuff. Didn't miss a beat.

Ads