New here :)

This is a discussion on New here :) within the Evoque Media forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; Just got my Evoque a couple weeks ago just in time for the summer I'm addicted to the way this vehicle drives! (I used to ...

Thread: New here :)

Member #

Just got my Evoque a couple weeks ago just in time for the summer I'm addicted to the way this vehicle drives! (I used to drive a wrangler, so my foot is really heavy and still needs to get used to the new ride ) There's a technical school downtown in my city and the parking lot is always deserted in the weekends. 12 floors up to the top- just had to drive it up a couple of laps! Just as the sun was setting, had to snap a picture before calling her a night. Gonna find more spots in the city in the next few weeks for picture ops and will update here. On a side note- I'm thinking about getting the tail lights smoked......any thoughts? Also, please share your city pics here!
    Name:  NAIT Rooftop Parking.jpg
Views: 237
Size:  81.7 KB
    Installed the rear mud flaps myself. I found a few shortcut videos online for this, but the instructions that came with the package was really straight forward- took about 2 hours (with the proper tools). I also plasti-dipped the bottom bumper and badges with black and glossifier... not quite as nice as getting them powdercoated santorini, but sure looks alright a few steps back!

2. # ADS
    Ads

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Congratulations on the new ride!

Welcome to the forum.

Member #
    Thanks!

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Took another pic this morning! This time under the bridge south of the river crossing through the city.
    Name:  Evoque Under Bridge.png
Views: 190
Size:  585.7 KB

Member #
    Welcome. Nice looking Evo!

Member #
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  2.13 MB
    Bonus! Took a front pic at that parking lot too. Evoques really have a mean front end.

Member #
    I've been thinking about modifying the night entry light. Has anyone tried putting a sticker there to change the logo? I'll give it a shot tomorrow night and post the results.

UPDATE: Did not work
    Last edited by ak1n0; 05-30-2015 at 03:39 PM.

Ads