MY OG Dynamic Evoque

MY OG Dynamic Evoque

This is a discussion on MY OG Dynamic Evoque within the Evoque Media forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; Hello. Got the Evoque cleaned up for some photos. I was very lucky to find this on a lot. Traded in an 11 RRS Supercharged. ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By buster04

Thread: MY OG Dynamic Evoque

Member #

MY OG Dynamic Evoque

Hello. Got the Evoque cleaned up for some photos. I was very lucky to find this on a lot. Traded in an 11 RRS Supercharged. So Happy I did. If I was going to order this from scratch I could not have asked for anything else (maybe black wheels).

It is a loaded OG Dynamic 5 door. Got it at Land Rover Cherry Hill (NJ). It had the style 6 wheels and I wanted style 7. They swapped them off a 2 door in the show room for me. Paid $100 under sticker price.
    Has everything and I LOVE it!

I got the deep pile waterproof floor mats and the mudflaps- do NOT put the rear ones on yourself. Let the dealer handle it.

This week I am getting a 3m clear bra installed. First time ever using one but I think it will be worth it.

Here is a link to the album
    buster04's Album: Orkney Grey Dynamic Evoque 5 door. US. Loaded
    FLSTFIDave likes this.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by buster04 View Post
    Hello.

I got the deep pile waterproof floor mats and the mudflaps- do NOT put the rear ones on yourself. Let the dealer handle it.

This week I am getting a 3m clear bra installed. First time ever using one but I think it will be worth it.

Here is a link to the album
    buster04's Album: Orkney Grey Dynamic Evoque 5 door. US. Loaded
    Why should I pay the dealer to install the rear mud flaps? I plan to add them front and rear to my 5 door dynamic. They look good on yours. I want to add them to protect the paint and help keep stuff off the paint.

I have been thinking about the 3-m stuff too. Only have 2100 miles on mine, but a small chip up front all ready and the bugs are a pain to get off the pain.

Your's sure looks good. I see you have the rear seat entertainment, the only option I did not get, no kids at home.

2012 Dynamic 5 door, Fuji White and Santorini black top, Lunar interior Style 6 sparkle rims, Climate comfort, adaptive dynamic, Sat and HD radio
    2012 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLTRXSE Harley Davidson Roadglide White Gold Pearl and Starfire Black
    2013 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLHRSE5 Harley Davidson Road King an ultra-premium Diamond Dust, Obsidian and Palladium paint scheme, 110th Anniversary Edition.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by FLSTFIDave View Post
    Why should I pay the dealer to install the rear mud flaps?
    I put it on without the taking the rear tire off. It was so hard..The threaded stud built into the flap is easy to make turn indie the mold. Also the instructions are not too clear. I would let them do it. Being on a lift would make things super easy.

Ads