Land Rover preparing Jaguar-based Grand Evoque for 2016

This is a discussion on Land Rover preparing Jaguar-based Grand Evoque for 2016 within the Evoque News forums, part of the Land Rover Evoque category; The differentiation between Jaguar and its sister company Land Rover used to be fairly clear: Jaguar makes cars, and Land Rover makes SUVs. But that ...

Member #

The differentiation between Jaguar and its sister company Land Rover used to be fairly clear: Jaguar makes cars, and Land Rover makes SUVs. But that line is about to get a little blurred. Apparently no longer content to let Land Rover have all the high-riding fun, Jaguar is preparing to launch a crossover over its own, based on a new lightweight aluminum platform and previewed by the C-X17 concept (pictured below) that was unveiled just last month in Frankfurt. But the latest reports suggest that Land Rover could, in turn, spin its own crossover off the new Jaguar architecture.

Continue Reading at AutoBlog.com

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Thanks for keeping us updated. Btw, great forum!! Best around for our Evoque. I get it with Jaguar wanting to join the crossover ranks...makes marketing sense. May be wrong but silhouette seems similar to Porsche's Cayenne. to me nothing compares presently...I STILL LOVE MY RANGE BABY!!

Ads