Land Rover to add 1000 jobs at UK plant

This is a discussion on Land Rover to add 1000 jobs at UK plant within the Evoque News forums, part of the Land Rover Evoque category; LONDON, MARCH 14: Jaguar Land Rover will add an additional 1,000 positions and will move to a three shift, 24 hour-a-day operation at one of ...

Member #

LONDON, MARCH 14:
    Jaguar Land Rover will add an additional 1,000 positions and will move to a three shift, 24 hour-a-day operation at one of its British facilities to help it meet global demand for the Range Rover Evoque and the Freelander 2.

As a result, the workforce at its Halewood factory in Merseyside, where the two vehicles are produced, will rise to 3,500, and its total UK workforce to 21,000. The company will have recruited 5,000 people in Britain in the past 18 months.

The company is building an engine factory near Wolverhampton and, in November, the company announced that it would be creating 1,000 jobs at its Solihull plant in the West Midlands.

Continue Reading @ Business Line : Companies News : JLR to add 1,000 jobs at UK plant

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Nice! Hopefully this will help them keep up with demand a little bit better.

Member #
    Does this mean I'll get my car faster? I am guessing this hiring wave will take a while! But good for JLR!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    I hope this works, right now i'm quoted at nearly six months before mine will be here.
    -Brandon

2012 Range Rover Evoque Five Door
    Dynamic / 2.0 Si4 4WD (Automatic)
    Fuji White; Lunar/Savannah (Ebony headliner)
    +Climate Comfort Package
    +Sat Radio
    +Adaptive Dynamics

Ads