Potential good news for quality

This is a discussion on Potential good news for quality within the Evoque News forums, part of the Land Rover Evoque category; J.D. Power quality study: Lexus tops, Jaguar leaps Not specifically for the Evoque, but I thought this was good to see- Jaguar lept from 20th ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Potential good news for quality

Member #

J.D. Power quality study: Lexus tops, Jaguar leaps

Not specifically for the Evoque, but I thought this was good to see- Jaguar lept from 20th place to 2nd in initial quality. While LR is far below average still, I am happy to see that the other half of the brand is doing well. Since Tata is working hard on both, I think it is a good sign!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    I was shocked that Land Rover was 7 up from the bottom. With the initial quality of my Evoque I figured it would have moved up closser to the average at least.

2012 Dynamic 5 door, Fuji White and Santorini black top, Lunar interior Style 6 sparkle rims, Climate comfort, adaptive dynamic, Sat and HD radio
    2012 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLTRXSE Harley Davidson Roadglide White Gold Pearl and Starfire Black
    2013 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLHRSE5 Harley Davidson Road King an ultra-premium Diamond Dust, Obsidian and Palladium paint scheme, 110th Anniversary Edition.

Member #
    Yeah, disappointing- but this includes all models- Rome wasn't built in a day, I guess. We'll keep our fingers crossed for improvements!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Evocurious View Post
    Yeah, disappointing- but this includes all models- Rome wasn't built in a day, I guess. We'll keep our fingers crossed for improvements!
    I know the fit and finish, and feel of quality is top notch in my Dynamic, I am really impressed. I was far less impressed with the LR2 that was a loner for a day. In fact I thought my Toyota FJ had better fit, finish, feel and quality than the LR2.

2012 Dynamic 5 door, Fuji White and Santorini black top, Lunar interior Style 6 sparkle rims, Climate comfort, adaptive dynamic, Sat and HD radio
    2012 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLTRXSE Harley Davidson Roadglide White Gold Pearl and Starfire Black
    2013 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLHRSE5 Harley Davidson Road King an ultra-premium Diamond Dust, Obsidian and Palladium paint scheme, 110th Anniversary Edition.

Member #
    Well Rovers are sharing more parts with Jags now, so they should soar in quality too.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by FLSTFIDave View Post
    I know the fit and finish, and feel of quality is top notch in my Dynamic, I am really impressed. I was far less impressed with the LR2 that was a loner for a day. In fact I thought my Toyota FJ had better fit, finish, feel and quality than the LR2.
    mine is Toyota camry with good quality and impressed with the interior/exterior parts but im also impressed with the improvements of latest evoque models

Member #
    I still love the Evoque, but I don't think Land Rover is quite there yet with quality. It feels as tight as a bank vault, but there are a lot of nagging little problems that would be unacceptable in a Nissan or a Hyundai, let alone a $60k car. Six trips to the dealer in as many months is not okay.
    malharden likes this.

Member #
    Can't you just pick one up across the border? I am under the impression that ~90% of all Canadians live within a couple 100 miles of the US border.

Member #
    We have two 2013 LR's and zero problems. An LR4 and an Evoque. Granted, low mileage so far but still, zero probs. Usually in the first 90 days there are some dealer issues; we had none. After that, still none. Guess we got two good ones. But after all, wasn't that always the luck of the draw on new cars. Either a good day at the assembly line or not? I've had over 45 cars so far and some were excellent and others were pure crap from day one. Some even got worse, much worse, after the dealer massaged them with their magic after taking them back numerous times.

Member #
    I love my 2013 LR2 HSE. True, interior not as plush as the Evoque, but same 2L turbocharged engine with Xenon headlights and nice LED signature DRL, Meridiam and NAV with more interior room and visibility. Drives great both on and off road woth only slightly less fuel efficiency than the Evoque for 10 grand less than similarly equipped Evoque. Evoque computer issues in 2012 model seem to be largely resolved. Time will tell. I have been impressed with zero issues so far at the 400 mile mark. Jag certainly better than the XJ6 that I had in the late 70s or early 80s. Most cars are much better than 5-6 years ago with computerized assembly lines, since most computers either work well or not at all !!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ads