Overfinch Evoque GTS Unveiled at Goodwood

This is a discussion on Overfinch Evoque GTS Unveiled at Goodwood within the Evoque News forums, part of the Land Rover Evoque category; Based on the Range Rover Evoque Coupe SD4, the Overfinch Evoque GTS, packing a 190hp 2.2-liter engine, was unveiled at the Goodwood FOS over the ...

Member #

Based on the Range Rover Evoque Coupe SD4, the Overfinch Evoque GTS, packing a 190hp 2.2-liter engine, was unveiled at the Goodwood FOS over the weekend.A styling kit consisting of aerodynamic body parts and a custom interior & paint job comes in at just over £90,000. All parts fit to the standard mounting points, including the front & rear bumper, and side skirts, while a set of Overfinch Harrier 22-inch alloys finished in diamond tuned gloss black also form part of the package.

Continue Reading @ Overfinch Evoque GTS Unveiled at Goodwood

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    I tend to think all these special editions are overworked and cheesy. But I gotta say, love the Storm Trooper interior! Empire Death March playing in my head.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Member #
    WOW, I love that shade of purple. If I could get my badges, lettering and brake calipers dipped that shade of purple I would do it in a minute. Maybe even a few more little bits like purple interior lighting and purple center caps for the rims.

We can call it the "Evoque Forums.Net" Tuner package.

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Evocurious View Post
    I tend to think all these special editions are overworked and cheesy. But I gotta say, love the Storm Trooper interior! Empire Death March playing in my head.
    Yeah I kind of agree with you on that - also, it's annoying to see these versions come out and then the general public doesn't have access to purchase so what's really the point anyways.

Most of them have been over the top though IMO.

Ads