Magnaflow Exhaust System

Magnaflow Exhaust System

This is a discussion on Magnaflow Exhaust System within the Evoque Performance forums, part of the Land Rover Evoque Garage category; Magnaflow is advertising a stainles exhaust system for the Evoque. For the 3 door coupe #15066 and the 5 door #15065 for about $750. Louder ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Magnaflow Exhaust System

Member #

Magnaflow Exhaust System

Magnaflow is advertising a stainles exhaust system for the Evoque. For the 3 door coupe #15066 and the 5 door #15065 for about $750. Louder but any performance gain? They say dyno tuned but most statements are about the sound of the system. Unless there is a performance upgrade certified with their dyno results showing a performance increase over the stock system the cost of the system for a performance 'sound' the system isn't worth the price.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Just remove your secondary unmonitored catalytic convertor and replace it with a straight pipe. Cutting and welding required.
    Last edited by Skywagon; 11-27-2013 at 07:49 AM.

Member #
    Breather mods (intake/exhaust) have very little performace gain on any car without properly tuning the A/F ratios. It will make it louder, but without a proper tune, that is it.

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Exactly. In/out/tune. Need all 3

Member #
    So has anyone tried the Magnaflow exhaust yet? MagnaFlow Exhaust Products - For Trucks, Suv's, American Muscle, Diesel, & Sport Compact Vehicles

Some woman texting while driving popped me in the rear just enough to push in the right side about an inch or so. After crawling under I saw that it bent the muffler on the inlet side. Rover said about $700 to replace. As mstraka noted this Magnaflow is about the same price.
    You shouldn't have to stop just because the pavement does! 2012 Range Rover Evoque Pure Plus Coupe, 2009 Land Rover LR2 HSE traded, 2008 Land Rover LR2 SE traded.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Rovingvic View Post
    So has anyone tried the Magnaflow exhaust yet? MagnaFlow Exhaust Products - For Trucks, Suv's, American Muscle, Diesel, & Sport Compact Vehicles

Some woman texting while driving popped me in the rear just enough to push in the right side about an inch or so. After crawling under I saw that it bent the muffler on the inlet side. Rover said about $700 to replace. As mstraka noted this Magnaflow is about the same price.
    Sorry to hear of your mishap. Glad it wasn't anything worse than a bent exhaust, and no one was hurt.

Distracted driving is becoming more of a problem everyday!

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Rovingvic View Post

I hope you go with the Magnaflow system as I'd like to hear you feedback on the system. Be careful who would do the work as a good muffler shop is needed for the installation. Aftermarket systems need adjustments to fit well. If the shop doesn't have the equipment and experience to fabricate a complete custom exhaust system I wouldn't have them do the installation.

Member #
    Anyone get one of these yet ? ITs a old post but im on the hunt for some performance parts . Curious to see what worked and what didn't even if its a different brand.

Member #
    Just did intake and wow turbo heaven you can hear the blow off and hissing pretty badass.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Skythizle View Post
    Just did intake and wow turbo heaven you can hear the blow off and hissing pretty badass.
    Who is the manufacturer and part#? I've never been able to find an aftermarket induction system for the Evoque. It appears that you have no aftermarket airbox / hot air deflector to use with the new filter. As a result won't the hot engine air sucked through the filter reduce the air density and the air/fuel mixture? The factory airbox, although somewhat restrictive, allows only cool outside air to the filter.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ads