What performance upgrades have you guys done ?

This is a discussion on What performance upgrades have you guys done ? within the Evoque Performance forums, part of the Land Rover Evoque Garage category; Just got in here posted my welcome thread and now this . I am interested to see what you guys have found to work and ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: What performance upgrades have you guys done ?

Member #

Just got in here posted my welcome thread and now this . I am interested to see what you guys have found to work and what doesn't . So please chim in and let me have it . Intakes , exhaust, suspension , tuning , etc..... I love the vehicle just needs alittle more powa !

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    zero replies has no one modded a Evoque ?

Super Moderator
    Member #
    BeansEV,

If you put "modification" in the white search box at the upper right of the webpage, you will see quite a few threads from folks that have modified their
    Evoques.

Hope this helps.

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    When I joined I sat down and went through most all of the threads , I didn't see much of anything and thought maybe there was some hidden someplace and maybe easier to just say what works and what doesn't . Not looking for LED lights and such , looking for intakes,exhaust,tunes, bolt ons etc....
    SSEVOQUE likes this.

Member #
    BeansEV,
    Sadly there isn't anything out there for Evoque engine performance mods. Europe, maybe, where the car is much more popular. Even though we have a Ford ecoboost engine the performance mods sold under the Ford banner usually don't work with the Evoque because of its different computer controls and what I expect is Land Rovers unique parts based tuning of this engine for its use in the Evoque. The replacement performance chips appear to be a waste of money. You can't even purchase a cold air intake system from K&N only a replacement filter for the stock one. We don't have the new higher +320 hp versions of this engine as an option for the Evoque. The Evoque was a brilliant design when first released in 2012 but like most corporations Land Rover is now resting on its laurels and not making significant updates required to keep the Evoque on the cutting edge. Sadly now days a performance update is about how to more effectively turn your car into a WI-Fi hub.
    Last edited by mstraka; 10-26-2015 at 06:50 AM.
    Rovingvic likes this.

Member #
    Yea reading through some of the MOD's I saw LED lighting and not much in the way of performance parts , that's where I was thrown for a loop . Well I have made a few calls to people in the Mustang ecoboost mods and am meeting with one next week . They make 2 parts that seem to be great on Mustang Eco's . If they work I will be sharing these with you guys . I have my fingers crossed .

Member #
    Contact Jags at ETG. He will do an ECU tune which adds ~40-60 HP and he's working on some tranny improvement for me. First is to remove the STUPID downshift lockout which is what causes it to NOT downshift going around corners (even down to 1200 rpms in sport mode). You exit corner totally off boost and either lug or get the double, triple downshift neck snap if you are pushing it.

Member #
    Hi guys I got some stuff worked out .

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by BeansEV View Post
    Hi guys I got some stuff worked out .
    Spill the.....beans.
    2015 De-Decaled Evoque Union SW1 Dynamic - Firenze Red - White Pano Roof - 360 surround camera - parking assist - etc. etc.

Member #

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ads