Hamann Motorsport /// Range Rover Evoque

This is a discussion on Hamann Motorsport /// Range Rover Evoque within the Evoque Performance forums, part of the Land Rover Evoque Garage category; Hey, Picked up my Evoque yesterday - cruising through the forums and didn't notice anybody had uploaded a link to Hamann's Evoque. Not sure if ...

Member #

Hey,

Picked up my Evoque yesterday - cruising through the forums and didn't notice anybody had uploaded a link to Hamann's Evoque.

Not sure if all the parts displated can be purchased but definitely worth a look.

http://www.hamann-motorsport.com/en/tuning-ranges/range-rover/range-rover-evoque/from-my-102009/gallery/

H
    opefully we will see a larger aftermarket come next year but I can't wait to see some new vendors jump on board.
    Last edited by nf3d0149ab; 06-24-2012 at 10:49 AM.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    I do like the center exhaust outlet they have.

2012 Dynamic 5 door, Fuji White and Santorini black top, Lunar interior Style 6 sparkle rims, Climate comfort, adaptive dynamic, Sat and HD radio
    2012 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLTRXSE Harley Davidson Roadglide White Gold Pearl and Starfire Black
    2013 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLHRSE5 Harley Davidson Road King an ultra-premium Diamond Dust, Obsidian and Palladium paint scheme, 110th Anniversary Edition.

Member #
    Too bad they don't have any sound clips uploaded...I'd really like to hear a high quality sample.

I'm really turned off by loud exhausts.

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Exhasut sound is very subjective. In my cars I prefere something I do not hear in the cabin unless I am rally getting on the motor hard. Exception is my vette, it is a low deep rumble at idle and loud above 3000 rpm. My Evoque I want to stay quiet.

2012 Dynamic 5 door, Fuji White and Santorini black top, Lunar interior Style 6 sparkle rims, Climate comfort, adaptive dynamic, Sat and HD radio
    2012 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLTRXSE Harley Davidson Roadglide White Gold Pearl and Starfire Black
    2013 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLHRSE5 Harley Davidson Road King an ultra-premium Diamond Dust, Obsidian and Palladium paint scheme, 110th Anniversary Edition.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by FLSTFIDave View Post
    Exhasut sound is very subjective. In my cars I prefere something I do not hear in the cabin unless I am rally getting on the motor hard. Exception is my vette, it is a low deep rumble at idle and loud above 3000 rpm. My Evoque I want to stay quiet.
    In agreement. That's my concern is that I'm very picky about exhaust note. I do not want the "drone." I'm recently coming from the Japanese world to the Range Rover and I put a lot of thought into my exhaust setups and always wanted something high-end, clean and subtle.

Ads