How will the value hold up?

This is a discussion on How will the value hold up? within the Evoque Purchasing forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; How do you think the value of the evoque will hold up compared to other Land Rover models?...

Member #

How do you think the value of the evoque will hold up compared to other Land Rover models?

2. # ADS
    Ads

mas
    Member #
    Hope the other models aren't an indication... where I live, a 3yr old supercharged sport is about 1/2 the cost of a new one.

Member #
    Yeah that is what I've been kinda worried about. I was hoping it would be different with the Evoque though

Quote Originally Posted by mas View Post
    Hope the other models aren't an indication... where I live, a 3yr old supercharged sport is about 1/2 the cost of a new one.

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    I view the Evoque as an advancement of a new concept of efficiency, sportiness from a line of known off-road able vehicles. I'm thinking it may be a few years before other marks will catch up to niche created by the introduction of the Evoque. With this in mind, the great initial interest continuing forward, and a reliable mechanical/build quality, I think there's a decent chance this vehicle will outshine its brethren models in resale value in the near future.

Last edited by rhonig; 12-02-2011 at 05:09 PM.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by rhonig View Post
    I view the Evoque as an advancement of a new concept of efficiency, sportiness from a line of known off-road able vehicles. I'm thinking it may be a few years before other marks will catch up to niche created by the introduction of the Evoque. With this in mind, the great initial interest continuing forward, and a reliable mechanical/build quality, I think there's a decent chance this vehicle will outshine its brethren models in resale value in the near future.

Here's hoping!! The on-line computers at kelley blue book have it following suit with the previous LR/RR's. Is this due to reliability/durability, or is it because owners of LR/RR's want the newest thing out there and devalue their old ones?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Ads