Is this a good deal on a 2013 Evoque in US?

This is a discussion on Is this a good deal on a 2013 Evoque in US? within the Evoque Purchasing forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; EVOQUE DYNAMIC 5DR FUJI WHITE Style 6 20" alloy wheels Ebony headliner Park assist contrast black roof DIG + satellite radio Climate comfort pack dynamic ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #

EVOQUE DYNAMIC 5DR
    FUJI WHITE
    Style 6 20" alloy wheels
    Ebony headliner
    Park assist
    contrast black roof
    DIG + satellite radio
    Climate comfort pack
    dynamic prem package

57,165 MSRP

for 42 months, $664 / mo + 4300 Due at signing.

Do you guys think that's a doable deal? or is that too high? only thing i'm iffy about is the 42 months, because they said they wouldn't be able to do 36 mos for that rate. thanks in advance!

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Well, if you post the VIN we can look at details on the TOPIx page. But for that price I hope it has the optional MagneRide, in other words, it should be loaded. I'll go back and see exactly what I paid for mine. My opinion is the 2014s are sort of coming so maybe you should get a discount?

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by scrannel View Post
    Well, if you post the VIN we can look at details on the TOPIx page. But for that price I hope it has the optional MagneRide, in other words, it should be loaded. I'll go back and see exactly what I paid for mine. My opinion is the 2014s are sort of coming so maybe you should get a discount?
    hmmm... they were adamant they were only making like 300$ off of me. not sure if i can believe that. I'll try to get you the VIN later, but its basically FULLY loaded except for rear entertainment/hdd nav and magnaride...

how much do you usually save a month by going from 36 to 42 months?

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    vin:salvt2bg6dh780783

Member #
    Well, you can go on TOPIx and run the vin yourself TOPIx - TOPIx

I did and it says it does not have adaptive suspension. I don't know, maybe others could chime in.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by scrannel View Post
    Well, you can go on TOPIx and run the vin yourself TOPIx - TOPIx

I did and it says it does not have adaptive suspension. I don't know, maybe others could chime in.
    I know what options it has, but im not sure if the price he gave me was good. according to him, he isnt making any money, but i don't trust dealerships as it is. when i go on truecar, and those sites, they say it's a pretty good deal. but i always see people with awesome deals on these forums, so I just want to doublecheck before I pull the trigger thx.

Member #
    Right, but was thinking you could use TPOIx to compare some cars. My 2013 Dynamic has the plus interior, but does have the Mag suspension... OK, easier: it does not have the park assist; does not have satellite radio; does not have rear-entertainment; never heard of leather covered console top unless referring to arm rest. Otherwise it has everything yours has. I paid less. But I paid cash and am a long-time customer having bought seven previous LR products from these guys.

Member #
    I've been offered a Firenze Red Pure Premium (the premium package with the nav and HID headlights...etc) with climate comfort package and Sirius/HD radio for $47870 before taxes... which is roughly 3k below MSRP. I'm trying to determine if that's a good deal or not as well. I've crunched numbers a million times with different scenarios on what I buy and how it affects the price and bottom line.

Member #
    HKYMAN16....you have been offered a great deal on price. Now you should negotiate the following, free window tint, free baseball caps, free tire repair services and free bra ( if you want it). Go for it!

Member #
    I hope it has the optional MagneRide.
    Melissa Odabash has developed a keen sense of what makes a piece of sexy lingerie uk truly special.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ads