Thinking about buying a 2012 Evoque

This is a discussion on Thinking about buying a 2012 Evoque within the Evoque Purchasing forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; We are looking at a 2012 Evoque, Dynamic model, with 23,000 miles. They are the original owners. It is very clean and has had no ...

Member #

We are looking at a 2012 Evoque, Dynamic model, with 23,000 miles. They are the original owners. It is very clean and has had no issues so far. I am trying to get the VIN# to verify what all it has and hopefully find out what service has been done on it. According to KBB, the asking price is right at trade-in value. So that seems to be a good deal. Any reservations on buying a 2012?

Thanks

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by golferdude View Post
    We are looking at a 2012 Evoque, Dynamic model, with 23,000 miles. They are the original owners. It is very clean and has had no issues so far. I am trying to get the VIN# to verify what all it has and hopefully find out what service has been done on it. According to KBB, the asking price is right at trade-in value. So that seems to be a good deal. Any reservations on buying a 2012?

Thanks
    what is their asking price? I just picked up a dealer demo 2012 dynamic model with 6k miles on it, climate package, adaptive dynamics, the 20" shadow chrome wheels, etc(basically everything but rear seat entertainment and self parking) and paid $44k. When I was looking at KBB prices, they seemed to be quite a bit higher than that.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by mllcb42 View Post
    what is their asking price? I just picked up a dealer demo 2012 dynamic model with 6k miles on it, climate package, adaptive dynamics, the 20" shadow chrome wheels, etc(basically everything but rear seat entertainment and self parking) and paid $44k. When I was looking at KBB prices, they seemed to be quite a bit higher than that.
    They were asking $43,500. But come to find out, it had 29,000 miles, no adaptive dynamics, no bsm. So we didn't go with it. Just curious, how did you find the dealer demo? local?

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by golferdude View Post
    They were asking $43,500. But come to find out, it had 29,000 miles, no adaptive dynamics, no bsm. So we didn't go with it. Just curious, how did you find the dealer demo? local?
    wish I could say I did some magic search. I just looked at the inventory of all the dealers within about 200 miles and came across the car I bought.

Ads