Buy RR Evoque DYNAMIC

Buy RR Evoque DYNAMIC

This is a discussion on Buy RR Evoque DYNAMIC within the Evoque Purchasing forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; Hello,I'm new in the forum, and i like some advises from the owners of The Beautiful Evoque.I'm from Portugal and I'm thinking of buying a ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #

Buy RR Evoque DYNAMIC

Hello,I'm new in the forum, and i like some advises from the owners of The Beautiful Evoque.I'm from Portugal and I'm thinking of buying a Evoque dynamic diesel, but i have read that the there are some problems with the bactery, and the fuel consumption its to high, there are some bug noises, are this problems true?

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Unfortunately we don't get the diesel in the US.
    You shouldn't have to stop just because the pavement does! 2012 Range Rover Evoque Pure Plus Coupe, 2009 Land Rover LR2 HSE traded, 2008 Land Rover LR2 SE traded.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Rovingvic View Post
    Unfortunately we don't get the diesel in the US.
    To bad.But can i have some feedback, about what all of you think about the Evoque.If its ok, do you buy back again.What are the best options to configure the car.Anything that Help me make decide to chove the right EvoqueThanks

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Dear HMP , I have a 2014 RR Evoque Dynamic automatic and the fuel consumption ( if you drive normal ) is now 7,5 l / 100 km after 1500 km . They say that it wil drop a little more after a while . I think this is very good for a car like this . After 2000 km he wil be chipt from 150 PK to 212 PK and fuel consumption will be down for 5 % more they told me .

Member #
    What i like about the car is the adaptive cruise control ( option ) and the seats with cooling besides heating ( option )
    The only thing i had problems with is the smal driver seat and i am a normal guy . So the 2 things on the side of the seat pushing against my legs .
    I have to say it is already better now . Maybe the leather is a little bit softer after a while . The seats however are the best i ever had .
    But i love this car for its looks and luxury drive

Member #
    Thank you for your report Mario

Member #
    Hi
    Does anyone have seats in red pimento?

Member #
    There are many reports of battery issues on UK forums, and they all seem to be diesel. I believe this has to do with improper charging software, which allowed the battery to become too damaged to properly recharge. Compounded by the higher compression ratio of the diesel. The proper "cure" is to get the correct software update and THEN replace the battery with a new one, of course. I have a Dynamic, automatic, petrol, 2013 and love it. It came with MagneRide which I highly recommend of you can get it.

Member #
    My Evoque Dynamic Si4(Petrol) has been reliable except for a dead battery (almost 2 years). Go for the Dyanamic variant with 20" rims. Its very nice to drive long distance and with its small size, can traverse small roads with ease.

Member #
    Thanks Bruno787

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ads