Buying in San Diego/ Southern California

This is a discussion on Buying in San Diego/ Southern California within the Evoque Purchasing forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; Anyone here deal with the dealers in San Diego and have opinions on one or the other? There are two: Land Rover San Diego and ...

Member #

Anyone here deal with the dealers in San Diego and have opinions on one or the other? There are two: Land Rover San Diego and Land Rover Carlsbad. Have been to both dealers. Neither had the color(s) I was looking for but both say they have them coming in. Both were nice enough. Ordering is an option, but I have to see the colors I'm looking for first. Thinking either Zanzibar, Loire Blue, Mauritius Blue or Aintree (in no particular order).

LR SD has a Loire Blue coming in but it has the Cirrus interior. I want either Almond or Black. LR Carlsbad has a Loire Blue with Almond coming in about 6 weeks as well as a Mauritius Blue.

Carlsbad told me Zanzibar has been discontinued so the only option is to get one currently sitting on a lot. They said Zanzibar is no longer offered because the color in-person was too different from pictures.

I'm not opposed to traveling if anyone has experience with any other Southern California dealers. Hornburg in Los Angeles and Santa Monica seem to be very large- according to their website inventory. 41 Evoques between the two of them.

Rancho Mirage has a Zanzibar Premium, but it's a 2 hour drive. A bit too far, but for the right deal, I wouldn't mind.
    Last edited by DVFlyer; 08-02-2014 at 08:54 PM.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Ads