2014 Evoque Pure Plus w/ NAV

This is a discussion on 2014 Evoque Pure Plus w/ NAV within the Evoque Purchasing forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; I live in Western Canada and I've been quoted $51,000 for a new 2014 Evoque Pure Plus trim with Navigation. I love the look of ...

Member #

I live in Western Canada and I've been quoted $51,000 for a new 2014 Evoque Pure Plus trim with Navigation. I love the look of this vehicle as well as the interior design and performance. The numbers look like this:

Pure Plus $52,195
    NAV $2,000
    Freight/PDI/Disposal/Fees/Dealer Prep $3,320
    Discount -$6,515
    Total B4 Taxes $51,000

What do you guys think? What other accessories should I try to ask for (loadspace mats, sport pedals, etc.)?
    Last edited by EvoqueLover; 08-24-2014 at 07:19 PM.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    More than the united states. Could possible get in us for like $47000 with good negotiation.$3320 fee look like junk fees to me. IMHO.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky70 View Post
    More than the united states. Could possible get in us for like $47000 with good negotiation.$3320 fee look like junk fees to me. IMHO.
    The $3,320 seems like another way for the dealership to add to the markup. It includes the following:

Documentation Fee $425
    Air Con Tax $100
    Advance Disposal Fee $25
    Freight PDI $1,970
    Upgraded Rubber Mats/Wheel Locks $799

What's the junk fees like in the USA? The Rubber Mats/Wheel Locks seem highly marked up.

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    I got a 2014 pure plus premium for 54k with discount plus HST. So it came with the navi already. This was in Ontario. At that time it was only 2500 factory incentive.I think it's quite a bit higher now. Probably in the 5k range or more? You should be able to get around 2500 in discount above and beyond the factory discount I think. Also keep in mind the pure plus does not come with the signature led headlights. I didn't even realize this until I had already purchased the premium. I was happy that I did get the headlights though. Good luck!

Member #
    I think 51k is reasonable. You might be able to get rid of the matts and locking nuts.

Member #
    From what I've heard in this forum, Evoques cost more in Canada, simply because they don't import as many to Canada as they do to US, I guess cost of shipping gets spread over more units to US, or something like that. Look at how many units are on the lot, given the time of year. That can have some determination on the price. Dealers want to get rid of their inventory so they can bring in next year's models. Good luck.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by EvoqueLover View Post
    The $3,320 seems like another way for the dealership to add to the markup. It includes the following:

Documentation Fee $425
    Air Con Tax $100
    Advance Disposal Fee $25
    Freight PDI $1,970
    Upgraded Rubber Mats/Wheel Locks $799

What's the junk fees like in the USA? The Rubber Mats/Wheel Locks seem highly marked up.
    When I got delivery of my Pure Premium, I looked in the boot, and there were a complete set of carpet floor mats (It was already equipped with rubber mats, including one for the boot). Also came with a Range Rover branded sun shade for the windscreen, a chrome license frame, and the wheel locks were already installed. Not charged on invoice, nice surprise. This leads me to believe that such items are really at the dealer's discretion. Some want to milk the customer, others, less so. Doesn't hurt to ask for them to be included in price.
    Last edited by markdartj; 08-27-2014 at 09:13 AM. Reason: punctuation

Member #
    Just go in and have a price set on what you want to spend. If you tell them you only want to spend $50k taxes in, and you start walking away, you can bet they say hold on and call you back to discuss.
    My dealer gives me deals off MSRP on all accessories I bought from them, even threw in a free keychain (only $16 but it was nice). $20 here and there in savings adds up.

I got my 2013 Evoque Prestige 1 year used for $50k, it had everything I wanted except Sat radio (which you cannot add on afterwards by the way, so if you want it, order it before purchase).
    It has he dynamic tail pipes (square) and some black accents on the side, so I think the previous owner did some add-ons as well. Have the roof rails and trunk rails (another $3000).

Love the vehicle, no complaints.

Ads